Michigan Roll Call

Rick Kay

Dec 23, 2011
Huron, Ohio
Hello fellow Michiganders! :wave4:

Where are you from and what do you ride? :Shrug:

Rick Kay
2006 Harley-Davidson FLHTI with 2012 CSC Daytona conversion

Hello fellow Michiganders. I am in the south Central U.P. little berg called Hermansville. I know that a few of our Trike Talk members do live around the U.P. and if any of you are ever passing through please let me know, and I will buy you a cup of coffee.

Sorry, I didn't answer the question of what I ride; it's a 1990 Honda Gold Wing/Lehman with 102000 mi. It is a fantastic ride and I hate having to park it every winter, but I guess the repairs get a little more in depth every year too so I need the time!

Sorry, I didn't answer the question of what I ride; it's a 1990 Honda Gold Wing/Lehman with 102000 mi. It is a fantastic ride and I hate having to park it every winter, but I guess the repairs get a little more in depth every year too so I need the time!

Well, I didn't answer where I am, which is the gem of northern Oakland County, Ortonville!

From Jenison (W of Grand Rapids), riding a champion road star.

trike2_zps9f1be585.jpg

My wife's 2009 Sportster with a Champion kit. That thing is so much fun to ride, I'm considering converting my bike to a trike!

Will have to get some updated pics in the spring, the bike now has a touring windshield, engine guard, a cast/chrome wheel on the front instead of that narrow spoked wheel in the picture, and some small saddlebags added in the open space between the rear wheels.

Linden, MI

Good morning from East China Mi!! I have a 1998 Honda Valkyrie and my bride has a '08 Yamaha Vstar 1100 Classic.
Just finished rebuilding an '88 Honda Goldwing with a Motortrike kit. Boss lady wants to move to a Canam Spyder.
Have had contact with Adventurer08, bongobobny,ragtop69 and carbonone. To this group, please accept this as an open invitatation to come and "sit-a-spell" on the front porch, have an "iced tea" and watch the freighters ply the waters of the St. Clair River! Our meeting, early on in our "journey" was so helpful and we'll never forget it. Things are great and very busy but we still talk about the snow storm we encountered on our first meet and greet at the hotel! Then, the pizza fund raiser was so "up-lifting" for my wife and myself. Please Keep us in mind if you're thinking of a quick run East to Marine City. I'd be happy to chair a dinner and dessert in town. We NOW have a "theatre district" in Marine City!

We have two play theatres with building plans for a third! Could make for an activity on a winter meet and greet... We also have several wonderful restaurants and a "to die for" ice cream and candy shop, all within walking distance of one another!
So if we can put together a weekend ride and dinner, please let us know if there would be any interest.
Your friends,
Larry (firea100)
&
Colleen (meancolleen)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png