Post Your VW Trike Pics

Re: Post Your VW Trike Pictures HERE

Ok, here is my trike. The rear is a 76 type 2. I just installed a Subaru engine and re-built the rear.
dscf01852.jpg

I love it how do you all do that? Take alot of fabercation??

I bought this trike as a "bare bones" in 2009 from a couple in Atlanta.
I rebuilt it in about 7 months and have had a ball with it--
But now have to sell it because of health reasons.

There is a small trailer that goes with it and they are listed on
Craigslist--Tampa Bay.

Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving.

Latest pic of mine work in progress but the welding is nearly done,

DSC_0247.jpg

Just joined the site this weekend, and this thread has, by far, been my favorite. Thought I'd post up a few pics of my trike. I have been trying to get this 72 trike my dad built (with some assistance from me), cleaned up and tuned up, and back on the road regularly.

001msa.jpg

007copyf.jpg

006prg.jpg

012tvu.jpg

Re: VW Trike Pics

Here are pics of a new trike that I am in the process of buildin, going to be a chopper style VW trike, has a singleport pancake motor mated up to an autostick trannie.
Also will have a custom gas tank[4.5 gal] and another gastank below[8 gallons- for those long trip] the lower gas tank will be hidden with sheetmetal to hide it, seal will be custom made from leather and laced, if I can remember how, also will have a girder frontend with a 21 " wheel.
Haven't dec'ded on paint yet, down the road on that part, will post pics as I go along.
I am building this trike for a dear friend, he has lost one of his legs, so maybe this will help him ride again.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png