NH Trikers

The reason for a Saturday run was because of work schedules to some of the riders.
So, if we had a rain day of Sunday, a few a the riders would not be able to make, that's why we never posted a rain date or thought of a rain day.
Hope I answered your question.
Rosy

I tell you what. If it would be easier for the trikers in the Western part of the state to meet us at Weirs Beach, then you can do that. We will be stopping at Weirs Beach for lunch if all goes well.
Your trip can start there, and I will make sure you get back to Weirs Beach for the end of your trip.
How does that sound?

Rosy

A week away..any thoughts of how many are going to make it..
Do I look for two or four trikes..I know there will be two for sure..my brother-in-law and me..Dennis down the road..and maybe another towards Farmington....
We have riders towards the Northern part of the state who can meet us at Weirs Beach..
So, we will see..
Hope we have a good day to hit the road, from NH to ME and back!
Hey, if your trike is laid-up, take your two or four wheels and join us! Nobody said it was a trike only event! Same as a Greet & Meet!!!
Rosy

I'm still planning on riding....my friend June is also planning on being my co pilot.

Weather is looking a tad cool to start and the high temp (last I checked) was going to hit a blistering 68. Fine riding weather for me....If I know June, she will have about 6 layers + leather....LOL:xzqxz:

That's OK, because Janice will be plugged in to her Gerbins! If it is not 90F, she is plugged in. LOL
My brother-in-law said he was coming from Biddeford, Maine, and maybe one other rider. But, if it is very cool out, they may not come, we will see.
Going into the hills, so, it may be cooler, unless it is a coastal cooling, then the interior should be warmer.
So, you are saying no rain, but cool..That would be great.
Rosy

Hey, you are dealing with a senior citizen here, had to go back to my posting to get the times!! Can't remember flip! LOL HHAAHA
We are leaving Farmington at about 9:45, so maybe around 10:00.
Then head out shortly after.
Rosy

Yes, stopping in Farmington, then head to Alton in case we have some riders coming from the lower West part of the state, down Rt.28.
Will stop at the outlook on Rt.11, so people who have not traveled this road can take photos and watch the boats on the Big Lake.
We should be getting in around noon to Wiers Beach for lunch, and maybe pickup other riders there.
Have a bite, then head out to circle the lake and head into Maine.
Rosy

I'll be looking out the window of the big bird on my way back home. Wish I was staying. Got here in Meredith today. The weather is beautiful. I've seen lots of bikes on the road today.

Attachments

• VTX done 005.JPG
    VTX done 005.JPG
    231.8 KB · Views: 140
  • VTX done 006.JPG
    VTX done 006.JPG
    208.4 KB · Views: 196
Rosy,
Not sure how you are going from your house to Farmington. Wondering if you want to swing down Blackwater Rd and I can join you there and we can go thru Gonic. If not, I will meet at the Shell on RT 11

I'll tell you what, I was going to take Pinkering Road to Gonic, but I'll take the Old Dover Road (16B) into Rochester so you can meet us along the way, how is that?
Let me know.
Rosy

- - - Updated - - -

Cavie, you flying out for our Meet & Greet Fall Run coming up?
Rosy

Thanks Cavie, got mine already..But, it never hurts to look and see what they have.
See you soon!
Rosy

- - - Updated - - -

OH..OH..you know summer is coming to a close, as I sit here in the Mancave and watch the Bruins!
Rosy

I'll tell you what, I was going to take Pinkering Road to Gonic, but I'll take the Old Dover Road (16B) into Rochester so you can meet us along the way, how is that?
Let me know.
Rosy

- - - Updated - - -

Cavie, you flying out for our Meet & Greet Fall Run coming up?
Rosy

Pikering is good...can meet on the corner of English Rd or Tebbits....if You have a CB, tell me what channel you will be on and I can let you know when I'm there....also the approximate time you will be coming down Pikering Rd so I know when to be there. It's only about a mile from my house.

Leaving the house at about 8:30, so it should put us there at about 8:40 to 8:45.
You know how schedules can go in the dump, when people get together.
I will try and wear my headset, if I do, I will try and tune to channel 5.
Rosy

Ch.9 weather this noon showing bright sun for tomorrow.
High 60's for temps.
First ride this new season with a jacket for me...
Well, you will see us in our Gerbins, I may not be hook in, but Janice will be for sure.
There is a good possibility I will be wearing my boom mike, so I can speak in my CB on channel 5.
See you tomorrow.
Rosy

Well, you will see us in our Gerbins, I may not be hook in, but Janice will be for sure.
There is a good possibility I will be wearing my boom mike, so I can speak in my CB on channel 5.
See you tomorrow.
Rosy

Sounds good. No CB on my trike, but hand signals work most of the time.
I'll catch up w/the "group" on 11, or @ Alton Citgo...

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trvman

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trvman
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png