NH Trikers

FOOD, you got a date! LOL Can Janice come along? She likes Benedick's also!
Have a great ride, and be careful.
Dennis, do you have a trailer to haul your trike?
Rosy

Rosy, no trailer to haul my trike but I did buy one to pull behind it.

Right now in a battle to get it registered. It is homemade and I need a Vin # verification and no one who is authorized to complete the document will. I have made several calls to Concord and they have no idea that local police will not to this.

I'm going to put the trailer in the back of my truck and I will stop whenever I see a cop and ask them to look at the trailer and to fill out the form. I can't believe how complicated they make something that should be so simple.

I'm in no hurry to get it registered since I don't even have a bike to pull it with and I have no trips planned before July where I would need it.

Rosy, no trailer to haul my trike but I did buy one to pull behind it.

Right now in a battle to get it registered. It is homemade and I need a Vin # verification and no one who is authorized to complete the document will. I have made several calls to Concord and they have no idea that local police will not to this.

I'm going to put the trailer in the back of my truck and I will stop whenever I see a cop and ask them to look at the trailer and to fill out the form. I can't believe how complicated they make something that should be so simple.

I'm in no hurry to get it registered since I don't even have a bike to pull it with and I have no trips planned before July where I would need it.

It is a duty of the police to complete a vin verification as long as there are no emergency calls going on. I'd call them back & ask for the desk Sgt., who might be more accommodating than a receptionist.
Or you can take it to any authorized NH state inspection station, if local PD won't do it.

It is a duty of the police to complete a vin verification as long as there are no emergency calls going on. I'd call them back & ask for the desk Sgt., who might be more accommodating than a receptionist.
Or you can take it to any authorized NH state inspection station, if local PD won't do it.

Been to two inspection stations and talked to the Captain at both Rochester and Somersworth PD.....they will not do it. According to the State DMV. They "can" but don't have to..........great system!!

Hopefully my trike will be delivered Thursday morning when I get home at 7:30am. I will hit him up to sign the form since he is an Authorized Inspection Station........

Hot Rod 1, never got a call or email about your stay. Hope you and your troop had a great time. Weather was a little cool for riding, but at least no snow, as parts of Maine got 7" last week! Is it really May?
Rosy

Rosy, except for the ride home on Sunday the weather was great. Coming through Woodford Vt. the temps dropped to about 41 degrees, Monday morning they had a 1/2 inch of snow in that area. Saturday temps were in the mid 70's and we rode to Naples Me. in 2 groups of about 12 bikes & trikes. We went for a boat ride on The Songo River Queen II and after went to see the Songo Locks. We rode all back roads from Kennebunk to Naples, mostly rt.35 & rt. 114. No Dennis I didn't pay storage.

My wife and I are wearing the white hats.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Great pictures, thank you. Was that a sock monkey on the lady's shoulder?
That was wonderful you had great weather, because Janice keeps saying, it is way too cold for May!
Rosy

Great pictures, thank you. Was that a sock monkey on the lady's shoulder?
That was wonderful you had great weather, because Janice keeps saying, it is way too cold for May!
Rosy

I don't know what that is on her shoulder, but it didn't eat much ! Her & her husband have been the GWRRA Maine District Directors for the last 14 years.

Rosy, except for the ride home on Sunday the weather was great. Coming through Woodford Vt. the temps dropped to about 41 degrees, Monday morning they had a 1/2 inch of snow in that area. Saturday temps were in the mid 70's and we rode to Naples Me. in 2 groups of about 12 bikes & trikes. We went for a boat ride on The Songo River Queen II and after went to see the Songo Locks. We rode all back roads from Kennebunk to Naples, mostly rt.35 & rt. 114. No Dennis I didn't pay storage.

My wife and I are wearing the white hats

View attachment 36169View attachment 36170View attachment 36171View attachment 36172
Rosy , I work at the Marina in the Picture with the Songo river queen !!!!!

image.jpg
Because very low interest in the Gathering Tees and Polos, if we do not have any more orders very soon, there will be NO shirts available for the Gathering.
Rosy

Hey NH, how did everybody fair with the micro burst yesterday? WOW, broken limbs, water coming down sideways, and street flooding! We got a little water in the cellar from all the rain!
But, today is cooler and sun is bright!
Have a great Sunday!
Rosy

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png