NH Trikers

Rosy

Jan 29, 2012
Dover, NH USA
Good morning,
I would like to know how many trikers are in the state of NH that would like to go for greet and meet during the summer months?
I like visiting different areas of our great state, and I am sure there would be plenty of local trikers who would like to show other trikers their special part of the state. I know I would love to show the scenic roads in Southern NH to anyone who would like to ride with me.
So, if you are interested, please send me your name, where you are from, and email address so we can make plans for next summer. By the way, if you are in a neighboring state and would like to join us, you are more than Welcome to be included. Just PM me your information.
Hope to see you next summer.

Rosy ( Southern NH )

Janice & I would like to wish All the trikers/bikers in New Hampshire a Wonderful Holiday Season!
We hope to meet you in the future as we ride down country lanes.

Rosy & Janice

I am in the process of setting up a Meet & Greet for the 2015 year in New Hampshire.
We have not met formally as NH Trikers, but a few of us got together in Keene on our way to the NE Rally in VT.
Are you living in NH?

Rosy

I am in the process of setting up a Meet & Greet for the 2015 year in New Hampshire.
We have not met formally as NH Trikers, but a few of us got together in Keene on our way to the NE Rally in VT.
Are you living in NH?

Rosy

sorry I dont live there I live in Dallas Texas

That's OK, you are invited, even though you live in another state. We have people coming from other states to the Meet & Greet.

Rosy

Cancelled

Well, the year has come and I didn't get any response from NH trikers, but two Friends did say they would come, so I believe I am going to cancel the event for lack of interest.
Maybe next year, if all goes well!
Enjoy the Summer!

Rosy

Home

Cavie, if you find a place in NH, you will never be sorry. Just make sure you get a place that is easy to winterize.
Heavy snow and loss of power are just a few things that hamper your winter residence.
Been to Laconia already this year for bike week!
Weather not the best, with some heavy rain today and rain yesterday.
Good luck!
Rosy

Cavie, if you find a place in NH, you will never be sorry. Just make sure you get a place that is easy to winterize.
Heavy snow and loss of power are just a few things that hamper your winter residence.
Been to Laconia already this year for bike week!
Weather not the best, with some heavy rain today and rain yesterday.
Good luck!
Rosy

We'll be doing a RV a seasonal park. Deck and screen room.

Here it is Wednesday of Bike week and still haven't made it there. Shop picked up my trike Tues morning to "finish" it..... Of course while he was strapping it down, I asked what he was "actually had planned on doing".....half assed answer.. Was only supposed to take it for 24 hrs. I'm guessing Thurs/Friday before I get it back and it still won't be complete!:mad:

Just hope I have it back and it's travel ready as I leave Tues for a 5 day road trip.

Will PM you with contact info.

we should do coffee some morning.......I get out of work at 7am (most days)

Hey Rosy, we had a group of 9 trikes , 1 two-wheeled Goldwing & 1 Can Am go through Dover last Friday on the way to Wells Me. last Friday. On our return home in the rain Monday we broke up into smaller groups with 5 trikes in my group .

Gee, give us a buzz, and we could have join you on the ride.
Where did you guys start and end up?
We are both retired so we can almost do any ride as long as we get some notice.
BUT, we are fair weather riders(LOL), and don't do rain, to start the ride, but hey, if we get caught in the rain, we will not melt!
Hope your ride was a good one!

Rosy

Saw a couple of trikes at Tuckaway Tavern yesterday. They were Rolling Thunder trike, I assume driven by Vets.
Where were you from in NH?
Rosy

Breakfast

Quick note:
Tuesday
8AM
Benedict's Grill
Rochester, NH
Join us for breakfast if you have an open day. BUT, you better be hungry, great breakfast.
My opinion. LOL ☕🍳👍
Rosy

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png