NH Trikers

OK, Christmas is over, made it safe and sound. This year, I didn't get a lump of coal! I guess I was a good boy! LOL
So, one more big Holiday to go through, then look for the new year to begin, with all the wonders this old world will throw at you! You never know what is around the corner, so be prepare, and smile!
Maybe we can do some breakfast runs this summer in NH, but need input from our fellow Trikers, West and North, as to where to go!
Happy New Year everybody!
Rosy

I'm from Springfield Mass.
I'm totally new to triking in actual facts I have never even rode a trike yet BUT my new 2010 Roadsmith will Be delivered today 1/14/17.. Looking forward to meeting other trike riders please give me a e mail @ Rmcclem291@aol.com.
Subject line (new triker)

I think I may know Joneses from Springfield meet him once
If he's the same gent that I know (have you heard what happened??)

Yep give me a "e" mail

Ronnie
Springfield Mass.
Known as Burnerboy on t/talk

I'm from Springfield Mass.
I'm totally new to triking in actual facts I have never even rode a trike yet BUT my new 2010 Roadsmith will Be delivered today 1/14/17.. Looking forward to meeting other trike riders please give me a e mail @ Rmcclem291@aol.com.
Subject line (new triker)

I think I may know Joneses from Springfield meet him once
If he's the same gent that I know (have you heard what happened??)

Yep give me a "e" mail

Ronnie
Springfield Mass.
Known as Burnerboy on t/talk
Good morning,
Sent you an email, so you would have my email address.
Congads on your new ride. Please take your time in learning to ride your new trike. Also, as I tell people from New England be careful when you ride with your trike on salty roads as the salt may get into your frame and rust it prematurely.
Welcome!
Rosy

NH Trikers, this latest weather is not fair for us. We took our trikes out for a day or two, then back in storage because Mother Nature got angry at us and threw in another bought of winter. I bet it was that rodent in PA that brought us these single digits temperatures!
As they say across the Big Pond, Stiff upper lip, things will change in a couple of weeks!
Rosy

Haven't taken mine out of the basement yet.. I still have two tables full of parts to add to the trike. I haven't even touched it this winter except to roll it out of my way so it didn't get damaged by me banging something into it.
I better get on the ball and start removing the fairing and seats so that I can add my gadgets.

BTW Rosy, I won't be making it to Daytona for bike week. After crunching the numbers, the $$ just wasn't there.

Sorry to hear you are not coming South. We were speaking about you and I told a couple of people you were heading this way. Oh well, we have to get together when I get back to NH.
Rosy

Mothèr's Day

Happy Mother's Day all you New Hampshire Mothers and for All Mothers in TT Land!

May your day be blessed with Love Ones!

Rosy & Janice

Looking out the front door from inside my shop, it doesn't look or feel like riding weather today, (raining cats & dogs all day & temp. in the hi 40's).

The upcoming week looks much better, in the 60's~mid 80's!

Rosy, have you returned yet? Haven't heard much from Dennis lately, but he's a busy guy.

We should plan a day ride for sometime soon...?

I'm here folks...LOL Just a tad waterlogged but here.

Looking to get out riding this week. Looks like by Friday it could be near 90* even if only for a day. Wish the weekend would stay warm so we can take longer rides on my days off.

Hoping to have a job after Sunday. Things not looking good in our shop with the chapter 11 filing and our rejection of the new contract. The company and Union go into mediation the 17th-19th with us voting on changes in the company's proposals or a strike vote on Sunday. We could be locked out Sunday at midnight or on strike.....tensions are rising!!!

I'm here folks...LOL Just a tad waterlogged but here.

Looking to get out riding this week. Looks like by Friday it could be near 90* even if only for a day. Wish the weekend would stay warm so we can take longer rides on my days off.

Hoping to have a job after Sunday. Things not looking good in our shop with the chapter 11 filing and our rejection of the new contract. The company and Union go into mediation the 17th-19th with us voting on changes in the company's proposals or a strike vote on Sunday. We could be locked out Sunday at midnight or on strike.....tensions are rising!!!

If it can be done, I see retirement in the future ! Might be time to get some of that unimployment $ you have been donating to all those years :Shrug: Good luck.

After the Holiday, maybe we can get a breakfast run in NH.

I'll think about it and let everybody know the details on where to Meet & Greet.

If you have Friends who would like to come, they are more than Welcome.

See you soon.

Rosy

I have a question someone in NH may be able to answer, does anyone know of a motorcycle junk yard which may have GL 1800 parts in The Granite State?

Thanks,

Rosy

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hankypanky55

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hankypanky55
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png