Hello from SE Missouri

Ed Hobgood

Jan 20, 2011
Dexter, MO, USA
Hello from SE Missouri. My name is Ed and my wife and I ride on a Stallion and enjoy seeing all the back roads in our great state. As of today the Stallion has been in the barn/shop because of the weather. My wife is not a happy rider if the temp is below 70 and I will ride on short trips if it's at least 50. As we all know this month has started out cold and with work the trike is under a blanket and will stay there for a little while.

We ride with two other couples here in Dexter and we go all over the country, one year up to South Dakota and my favorite spot is Gulf Shores, AL and the smokies. We are starting to plan a trip to the west coast for next year. We also like taking trips to the winnerys in the area. Hope to see you out on the road someday and enjoy yourself and ride safe.

Hello from Jackson MO. Definitely not comfy riding weather here today. Cold and wet. But Spring is just around the corner. Health issues kept me off my trike in 2014, so I plan on lots of riding and mods to my ride in 2015. I've never seen a Stallion in person, so I may have to make plans for a ride to Hickory Log BBQ or Fiddlers(?) for catfish, and see your ride in person.

Glad to see MO has some more representation! I bet my buddy, Sam (Livin2Ride), chimes in here soon...!

hello from tom in poplar bluff. I too had never seen a stallion up close. My wife and I meet ed and his group at tt meet in eureka springs this year. Good people and really nice looking trikes. A good time was had by all. looking forward to next year.

Hello all. My wife Carol and I live near Onondaga State Park at Leasburg, MO. We just moved up to a 2015 TriGlide from a 2012 TriGlide. The '15 is still a work in progress as we make it ours. We are mainly vacation riders and usually make one trip West a year and a few shorter trips tossed in. We know a few of the MO people on the forum (Hi Steve :D), but not very many of them. Maybe we need to come out of hole more often so we can meet more of the people on here. Hope to meet more of you soon.

Hello all. My wife Carol and I live near Onondaga State Park at Leasburg, MO. We just moved up to a 2015 TriGlide from a 2012 TriGlide. The '15 is still a work in progress as we make it ours. We are mainly vacation riders and usually make one trip West a year and a few shorter trips tossed in. We know a few of the MO people on the forum (Hi Steve :D), but not very many of them. Maybe we need to come out of hole more often so we can meet more of the people on here. Hope to meet more of you soon.

Hey Sam ........... Guess who? That new bike looks GREAT...... except the rear wheels are in the wrong spot! :)

Hello from SE Missouri. My name is Ed and my wife and I ride on a Stallion and enjoy seeing all the back roads in our great state. As of today the Stallion has been in the barn/shop because of the weather. My wife is not a happy rider if the temp is below 70 and I will ride on short trips if it's at least 50. As we all know this month has started out cold and with work the trike is under a blanket and will stay there for a little while.
We ride with two other couples here in Dexter and we go all over the country, one year up to South Dakota and my favorite spot is Gulf Shores, AL and the smokies. We are starting to plan a trip to the west coast for next year. We also like taking trips to the winnerys in the area. Hope to see you out on the road someday and enjoy yourself and ride safe.

Hello from Central Illinois !! My wife and were riding in your area, and stayed in Dexter for a night. Pretty country... hope to see you on the road.

'Spose I'd better check in and represent the SW MO area, from Anderson just south of Joplin at the edge of the Ozarks. Looking forward to the Trike Talk Reunion in Eureka, even though I can only make it in the evenings due to work. :( Hotel booked for Maggie Valley in Sept. Really looking forward to that, have never had a bad time with Trike Talk folks.

I better jump in here too. My wife and I ride with Ed and his wife a lot. His Stallion is hard to keep up with. Ha, just kiddin, but it does run well. Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas.

Resurrecting an old thread!

Hello MO Trikers,
Deb and I live in Columbia and own a 2012 Tri-Glide. We usually ride with a group of triking friends in the Kansas City area; haven't met anyone in Mid-MO on a trike yet. We're always looking for new and interesting roads and would welcome suggestions for 1 or 2-day rides in MO and surrounding states.

Michael and Deb

us.jpg

Starting to see more and more trikes in this area. Hope to see more of you guys out on the road before winter gets here. Everyone ride safe and have fun lets just get out and ride while we can.

Hello Ed,
We were from Wappapello, until this last September. We have moved to the south county area of St. Louis. I am hopping we will see you next June for the get-to-gether in Osage beach, Missouri. :pepper:

Hi from Springfield, Mo. My GF, Sherry and I are new to trikes, but I've ridden bikes for 50 years. We have a VTX 1800 Champion kit and really like it. I see another trike about everyday around town, need to get out and meet and greet.

Wow! Looking back over these old postings sure makes you wonder what went with all these trikers one used to see on TrikeTalk as regulars. Lots of Missouri folks here.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png