***DK Custom Products Thunder Torques Inserts***

More Power & A Better Sound!

Best exhaust mod when comparing results per dollar spent!

Here's a REPORT to help you choose the size you need for your exhaust!

Custom Review:

Review by Johnny Bravo

"I have a RGU w/ 4" slash cut Vance & Hines performance slip-ons. I removed the baffles to increase the sound and my safety. I lost torque and the sound was super loud. My buddy recommended the Torque Inserts and what an amazing difference in low and mid torque!!! I tried 3 different angles for the sound and decided to leave the inserts flat against the diameter of the pipes. Strong Sound! Deep and throaty."

(Posted on 12/13/2018)

Thank You, Johnny!

Go HERE to find a set of inserts for your bike!

Installed TTI tonight - engine light came on

2021 Freewheeler. We pulled the baffles out of the stock mufflers and installed the W258 Thunder Torque Inserts. We left the packing in the pipes.

1. The engine light came on during the first ride. I'd be interested in anyone's thoughts on this as I wouldn't have thought that pulling the baffles would have changed the air/fuel ratio drastically enough to cause the engine light to come on.

2. And, the inserts are not centered in the mufflers. Is this a problem?

TIA

2021 Freewheeler. We pulled the baffles out of the stock mufflers and installed the W258 Thunder Torque Inserts. We left the packing in the pipes.

1. The engine light came on during the first ride. I'd be interested in anyone's thoughts on this as I wouldn't have thought that pulling the baffles would have changed the air/fuel ratio drastically enough to cause the engine light to come on.

TIA

Have you checked for the diagnostic code that set the engine light?

TIA

Not being centered is not an issue.

Are you running the OEM air cleaner? OEM tune?

We will be having a 2021 on a dyno with a sniffer in a couple of weeks and will have a lot of info regarding OEM AFR and what can be changed out (air cleaner, exhaust) and how that effects the OEM AFR.

Have you checked for the diagnostic code that set the engine light?

Yes, it would be helpful to know what codes triggered the Check Engine Light.

Kevin

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png