***DK Custom Products Thunder Torques Inserts***

Jun 15, 2013
Red Banks, MS
Thunder Torque Inserts​

A small change can make a BIG Difference!!!
Increases Low & Mid Range Torque
Adjustable Sound Volume & Tone

FITMENT NOTES:

The 118 Models will fit any slip-on muffler, drag pipe, full exhaust systems or shorty that has an end opening of 1.5" or larger.

The stud that attaches the Thunder Torque Insert to the end of the pipe is 5/16" in diameter, replacing the bolt that holds the baffle in.

For 3" or larger ends the 158 or 258 Models are generally preferred.
Easy install, that will give your bike great sound.

ThunderW118.jpg

Please click the LINK for more information.
Kelsey

Better sound AND increase torque!

Here is a sound clip of five different bikes that all have an increased amount of power from the Thunder Torque Inserts being installed.

Do you want Louder Exhaust? Quieter Exhaust? A Deeper Tone? A More Aggressive Bark? Do you want More Torque?

Kelsey

I put on true duels on my 11T/G [cat less] Then I added rush 1.75 slip-ons, Lost bottom end, and gained too much noise... So I gave the thunder torques a try..
[258's] Ten minute job.. Got the bottom end back and got rid of the noise..
Couldn't of been easier ThumbUp

A Customer Review-

It's amazing to feel that something so small, simple and easy to install made so much difference on the bike !!
Thanks so much for all!!!" -Concha

Kelsey

DK Custom Products Thunder Torque Inserts bring back that Low and Mid Range Torque!

...always a drop in power from 2,700 to 3,200 RPMS in any gear. Now the power delivery is very linear and smooth in the whole powerband. - Concha

Complete fitment information HERE

W158's installed without baffles, the deep tone we're all looking for!

Tin%20Cup%20Big%20Shots%20Staggered.jpg

Darryl

Works as stated, I can run at 2500 to 3500 all day crack the throttle and she gets up and goes..... They impressed me so much i even turned on a few guys at a Victory Forum..ThumbUp

Works as stated, I can run at 2500 to 3500 all day crack the throttle and she gets up and goes..... They impressed me so much i even turned on a few guys at a Victory Forum..ThumbUp

Thank you for the kind words! I've had many people come up to me at bike nights and ask why my pipes sound so deep compared to their pipes. The Thunder Torque Inserts work incredibly well. They fatten up the lows and mid range and give such a smooth throttle response, and the tone of the pipes... well... :clapping:

Darryl

Thunder Torque Inserts​

FITMENT NOTES:

The 118 Models will fit any slip-on muffler, drag pipe, full exhaust systems or shorty that has an end opening of 1.5" or larger.

The stud that attaches the Thunder Torque Insert to the end of the pipe is 5/16" in diameter, replacing the bolt that holds the baffle in.

For 3" or larger ends the 158 or 258 Models are generally preferred.
Easy install, that will give your bike great sound.

ThunderW118.jpg

A small change can make a BIG Difference!!!

Please click the LINK for more information.

Clint

DK Custom Products Thunder Torque Inserts Bring Back that Low and Mid Range Torque!

Probably the Best Bang for Your Buck in an Exhaust Mod

TTIW258.jpg

A Small Change Can Make a BIG Difference!!!

Please click the LINK for more information

THUNDER TORQUE INSERTSTM

For Your

Slip-on Mufflers & Full Exhaust Systems

tin_cup_big_shots_staggered.jpg

Click HERE to see more photos, details, and fitment!

A new customer review that came in yesterday!

"Just wanted to take a minute and let you guys know how pleased I am with the W258 TTIs, I'll be honest, when I first read about these things I figured it was somewhat gimicky so I didn't expect much. But, after removing the baffles from my Wild Pig slip ons and installing the W258's I was blown away by both sound and performance! It has the potato potato sound at idle (noticeably louder than before) and also sounds great at cruising RPMs. It actually reminds me of the way my old shovel head sounded.. About as close as you can get with a TC motor anyway. What really surprised me though was the very nice torque gain that you can really feel. After installing true duels and the wild pigs, I noticed a loss in torque. The TTIs brought all of that back, and maybe then some! Best money I've spent on my exhaust system for sure. Thanks!"

Dewayne

2006 Road King

Thanks Dewayne!

Click HERE to see our Thunder Torque Inserts!

Get the most bang for your buck!

More Low & Mid Range Torque and deeper, throatier tone!

Thunder_torque_inserts.jpg

Best exhaust mod when comparing results per dollar spent!

Go HERE to see more photos and details!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png