I'm in Trouble

33trikes

Reaction score
Bought a IRS VW builder trike and body, with engine, Auto shift trans and all related parts. I looked it over I thought pretty good so I bought it. After I took it down to rebuild I see it had been wrecked pretty bad so after giving it a good look over I thought I could repair it,,,,"WRONG" I see now the engine 1-1/2 inches higher on the left side and the tube it bolts on is bent, so are the axel spring tubes. meaning its pretty much junk. I'm looking for another IRS or a used trike frame on the cheap. One other thing,,,,The Auto shift trans I'd part with I think, I have all the vacuum canisters, solenoids, holding tank, torque converter, clutch vacume container, shifter w/switch, all still bolted to this engine. I'd trade for a standard 4 speed, flywheel, clutch, throw out bearing, related parts. Thank You, I'm in Ocala Florida. I'm retired so the budget is weak.

Bought a IRS VW builder trike and body, with engine, Auto shift trans and all related parts. I looked it over I thought pretty good so I bought it. After I took it down to rebuild I see it had been wrecked pretty bad so after giving it a good look over I thought I could repair it,,,,"WRONG" I see now the engine 1-1/2 inches higher on the left side and the tube it bolts on is bent, so are the axel spring tubes. meaning its pretty much junk. I'm looking for another IRS or a used trike frame on the cheap. One other thing,,,,The Auto shift trans I'd part with I think, I have all the vacuum canisters, solenoids, holding tank, torque converter, clutch vacume container, shifter w/switch, all still bolted to this engine. I'd trade for a standard 4 speed, flywheel, clutch, throw out bearing, related parts. Thank You, I'm in Ocala Florida. I'm retired so the budget is weak.

Might post Pics.....sometimes, most anything built out of steel and tubing can be repaired.....ThumbUp

I've tried posting pictures on here before, seems I don't know how it always says mine are to large??? Although I can post them other places except on this forum???? help??

Hello,
Spotted your sos. I am curious about what kind of software program you are using to deal with your photos, if any. What the picture size statement usually means, is that the pictures file size is too large. Most of the time, your camera will take a picture that might be 3200 x 2300 pixels big or something like that and that produces a larger file size.

I would recomend doing like others mentioned and open a photobucket account. then you will be able to store your photos of any size, I believe. Photo bucket also has a way to make your photo smaller in size, and thus making your photos file size smaller.

Anyway, you can then post the internet address of your photo instead of posting the actual photo on this site where you get size errors. Or you can have a photo album of lots of pictures, and give the internet address of your album instead. You can keep it password protected, and let anybody you want, see it, or hide what you choose.

Here is my account to look at. Notice that I have many folders of different subjects too, that you can look through. I could lock people out also if desired.

http://s596.photobucket.com/user/onerighthand/library/?sort=3&page=1

If you have problems, PM me, and we can talk on the phone where I can lead you through it if desired.

Attachments

• trike last phase 004.jpg
    trike last phase 004.jpg
    647.2 KB · Views: 109
  • trike last phase 003.jpg
    trike last phase 003.jpg
    489.1 KB · Views: 108

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png