Aftermarket Accessories Specifically for Freewheelers - a Sticky

Sep 30, 2014
Grafton, OH, USA
Aftermarket Accessories Specifically for Freewheelers - a Sticky

I was thinking (I know a dangerous thing to do) and was wondering if it would be a good idea to have a sticky dedicated to aftermarket accessories specifically designed for the Freewheeler?

With the Freewheeler being a new model it may help us all develop an understanding of what is available to us for the Freewheeler - other than the HD offerings.

What do you guys think?

Springman

Re: Aftermarket Accessories Specifically for Freewheelers - a Sticky

I think it is a great idea. When I first bought my current ride (2012 Victory XCT) there was very little aftermarket available and what was out there was hard to find.

Sunman

FLRT is already thinking along the same line ~ check out his web site http://myflrt.com.

I've been logging my new Freewheeler accessories, but in my case, my "log" is a thick pile of receipts :D

If you're thinking that's me, Ray, it's not. (Mine's Superior Blue) :D
But I'm gonna keep my eye on that sight all the same! Thanks for sharing the link!

Oops ~ sorry Jay & Jim ~ right church, but wrong pew :D

I should have credited http://myflrt.com to Springman2007

No Worries......If I ever tell you I'd never made a mistake....

I AM LYING:D:D:D

Besides, the stull I list on my site is stuff I decided to use myself on my FLRT. I figured the sticky thread could be for anything we all see or hear of, whether we decide to use it or not.....

It's just given that Freewheelers are new, I figured with all of us on the lookout, we could feed a central collective to help out all Freewheeler owners. I know, sometimes a bikes available accessories can help promote the bike.

Springman

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Searcher

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Searcher
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png