Dragging Front brake on RS

Bikerbillone, will you please post the pictures on the thread What did you do....
it may help others when they have the same problem.
Thanks

Rosy

Rosy, I thank you for your request, I'm still wrestling with this, probably wind up getting a professional to do the job so I don't get in over my head. Posting pics is not one of my long suits on this forum, or any other forum. Seems I cannot get them the right size and wind up losing the whole thing.

I hear you my friend. I have the same problem if picture is not taken with my iPad, I have a hard time loading.
I just had my front brake redone because it was dragging on my 1988 Shadow.
I am not one to try and fix many of the problems with my trike and bike because it requires, special tools, correct method of doing things, knowledge, or detail step by step diagrams.
One major problem I think about is, start the process, now in the middle of things you can't get it done, Now what, you can't ride it to the shop, so now you have to trailer it there with parts hanging out all over the place. AAARRRGGG, nightmare like Charlie Brown has! LOL
Good Luck on whatever decision you make.

Rosy

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CedarRonin

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CedarRonin
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png