SOLD!

Jul 5, 2010
Minnesota
Harley Davidson of Mason City (IA) gave me the price I was after this morning. So Merry Christmas to Me!

Will be adding the Windshield, Black Engine Guard with lowers, heated grips, stage 1 intake/download, passenger backrest, luggage rack, heat guards, the protective film kit and a few other odds and ends. Will also be taking a few items off of my 2009 Tri Glide that will also go on the FLRT.

Should have it home a few weeks. Told them no hurry as we are in this thing called winter.....

This one won't be ridden home anytime soon. Winter is here which means there is salt on the roads. Not good for the bike at all.

I might end up heading south in late Feb, but nothing firm.

Congratulations Keystone! Please post in the Freewheeler Owners Check-In thread when you get a chance!! ThumbUp

Dealer is still waiting for MoCo to ship the lowers and the heated grips (56100028 ). Dealer hasn't ordered any of the Slipstream themed items until I wanted them. MoCo had a ship date of Jan 15, but dealer says they don't appear to have been shipped yet. Parts guy says the also ship with out updating so they could be on the Tuesday UPS drop. Anywho, not really going anywhere anytime soon in MN. I am planning on heading south the end of Feb though. South from here to Joplin, MO for one night, then on into the Lake Charles/SW corner of LA. Spend 3-4 nights there depending on weather. Then head to Florida for Bike Week. Will be using my Cargo trailer converted to a Toy hauler for the first long trip. Have only used it "local" so far.

Congratulations, hope you like it as much as my wife and I do.
She just can't wait to get back up on it but alas I live in Oregon and it's still raining and cold. I look to march or any day the sun is shining.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Driller79

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Driller79
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png