Champion H-D Trike - Is it Beautiful?

It sure is beautiful!
Makes my Black and orange Harley blood pump faster. :clapping:

Champion you have done it again, I watched the video through a couple times and then paused it so I could have a good look.

The body design is definitely my favorite which is why I bought a champion kit. ThumbUp
The lights set up is a bonus over the look of other kits I've seen they give it the sense of attention to detail.
I always like the swept back rear fenders as they look more finished than Harley tri-glide.

Love the subtle pin striping. The floor boards really stand out, marry up to the trike body beautifully and the chrome champion logo inserts make the frosting on the cake.
I'm really envious I have always wished I could afford a set for my Tour glide ultra. :Coffee: (maybe someday?)

Wheel design is right on with the chrome and black accents, wouldn't they look great on mine?
Looks like a chromed end cap on the reverse lever but it's hard to pause the video at just the right spot to get a look.

The stock mufflers fit well with the look on your photo machine but I cant beat the Bassani mufflers that came with Champions kit for a bike as old as mine.
They give me the deep Harley sound I love so much with my single cam 80"evo. :cool:

I'm surprised by how much I can actually fit into the trunk also, it will definitely hold everything I used to carry in my saddle bags and with the (added) space above the wheel wells I can roll up and store my bike cover etc. without it being in the way if I need to get something out. :10:

All in all I would purchase or build Another Champion rather than the tri-glide and the cherry on top would be that I could choose my own rake angle on the front end.
Besides Champion is the most simple, straight forward kit for us as riders to install ourselves.

Anyone wanting to see photos of my build Google-
pcombe library/photobucket

d-11-readytomoveontobrakelines_zpsc11be625.jpg

d-3-bodyframe attached_zps311bcf5f.jpg

P.S. thanks again for your outstanding help when I had a technical question during assembly.

THE%20TREES%20COME%20WITH%20A%202%20INCH%20EXTENSION%20TO%20ADD%20TO%20THE%20TOP_%20THEY%20ARE%2.jpg

trike-campsite%20in%20Stanley%20Idaho-%20resized.jpg

Why I went with the Lehman Trinity

We think so! What do you think?

It is a beautiful example of what can be done with a Harley Ultra. The only issue I have personally is the separate turn signals. As you well know Bill, I went with the Lehman Trinity. I love my trike, you did a fantastic job for us. Greg & Jenn.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png