Newly Listed Chrome Wheels At Harley.com For Freewheeler...

Re: Newly Listed Chrome Wheels At Harley.com For Freewheeler...

So glad I have not ordered my black Freewheelers yet...I will be having these...Thanks for the heads up...

Lots of other "New Arrival" stuff too! Now I can get chrome wheels that I like for my Streetglide XXX to make it look similar to Deb's FW! Let's see..gotta put away about $3K away to do the trick. (3 wheels, 1 19" tire and maybe a new fender) Should make a cool looking StreetGlide!

Lots of other "New Arrival" stuff too! Now I can get chrome wheels that I like for my Streetglide XXX to make it look similar to Deb's FW! Let's see..gotta put away about $3K away to do the trick. (3 wheels, 1 19" tire and maybe a new fender) Should make a cool looking StreetGlide!

Indeed it will...there are going to be a lot of Tri Glide wheels for sale...

I would have a real hard time convincing myself to spend in the neighborhood of $2k for rims. Having the OEM rims plated I would look into....

Wow. $2,000 plus for rims. I am pretty happy with the OEM wheels. Might consider getting them chromed.

Sunman

I would have a real hard time convincing myself to spend in the neighborhood of $2k for rims. Having the OEM rims plated I would look into....

I agree. It seems getting WilleyShine to chrome your stock rims would save you about 800.00 to 700.0s now.

But, if you had the capital, buying the chrome ones and then selling your set of stock rims would most likely work out to the same approximate final cost - IMHO......

This is a question to ponder......

Springman

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twagoner

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twagoner
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png