My new hannigan trike - 180 front end

Welcome glad you joined us. Good to have another member in the HEART of DIXIE. Be sure to look at ALABAMA GANG thread. Maybe we can get together. Good looking ride ya got there. RIDE SAFE

Doc,
I've got a 2012 with a 2014 Hannigan kit on it that I bought last April.. You will love that kit. Nothing handles rough roads as smooth as the Hannigan. It has the most storage of any of them. I've had mine for almost a year and have NEVER seen another one either here in Ohio or in my travels from DC to the gulf coast. I'm told they only build about 400 a year. Enjoy!

Hey Doc, the ole Red Head is looking forward to catching up for some "girl talk" with your new lady. Enjoy my friend as you sure have some sharp looking ride.

Doc,
I've got a 2012 with a 2014 Hannigan kit on it that I bought last April.. You will love that kit. Nothing handles rough roads as smooth as the Hannigan. It has the most storage of any of them. I've had mine for almost a year and have NEVER seen another one either here in Ohio or in my travels from DC to the gulf coast. I'm told they only build about 400 a year. Enjoy!

FRR,

Thanks for the comments. I know you are correct because I've had a Hannigan since 08 and loved it. I probably shouldn't have traded it since it only had 26k miles on it. They sold it immediately as it was pristine. This was my 83rd Birthday present to myself and I'm sure the last one but I intend to ride until the end if possible.
Ride Safe. Doc ThumbUp

Doc,

All you have to do is come a few hundred miles North East up by lake Erie and you can see one:D. We have a few running around my neck of the woods, so far mine is the only Gen2 I've seen. Like you said, nothing smooths out the rough roads like a Hannigan.

Thanks for the comments. I know you are correct because I've had a Hannigan since 08 and loved it. I probably shouldn't have traded it since it only had 26k miles on it. They sold it immediately as it was pristine. This was my 83rd Birthday present to myself and I'm sure the last one but I intend to ride until the end if possible.
Ride Safe. Doc ThumbUp

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm glad to know I'm not the only mid-octogenarian still riding!
:pepper::pepper::pepper:

Hey Doc, I also just bought myself a birthday, and I'm only 69 years young. I bought a new 2015 40th Anniversary LE Hannigan with the new 180 front end. I've got all of 35 miles already! My old blue 2007 Hannigan GW had 110K, thought it was time to upgrade. Sounds like you and Wheels are liking that 180 front. I'll try to get down to Cooper's for lunch when you guys are in TX. I'll try to post a pic of the new trike if I can. It is still listed on Southern Honda's web page....as is my 2007.

Hey Doc, I also just bought myself a birthday, and I'm only 69 years young. I bought a new 2015 40th Anniversary LE Hannigan with the new 180 front end. I've got all of 35 miles already! My old blue 2007 Hannigan GW had 110K, thought it was time to upgrade. Sounds like you and Wheels are liking that 180 front. I'll try to get down to Cooper's for lunch when you guys are in TX. I'll try to post a pic of the new trike if I can. It is still listed on Southern Honda's web page....as is my 2007.

rld346,

I see the pic of your 07. The pic of my 06 Hannigan is still on their site although it sold last Oct. I'm assuming the pic of the 2015 red and black was the one you bought. Great looking trike. Look forward to seeing you in TX next month. Ride Safe. Doc ThumbUp

rld346,

I see the pic of your 07. The pic of my 06 Hannigan is still on their site although it sold last Oct. I'm assuming the pic of the 2015 red and black was the one you bought. Great looking trike. Look forward to seeing you in TX next month. Ride Safe. Doc ThumbUp
Thanks, Doc. You may not remember...but we met in Nashville a year or two back. I'll look for you at Cooper's. I'm not staying for the weekend...just coming down for lunch.

Tire Pressure

PHP:
Thanks, Doc. You may not remember...but we met in Nashville a year or two back. I'll look for you at Cooper's. I'm not staying for the weekend...just coming down for lunch.

Hey Doc I have the same set up as you do could you tell me what tire pressure you are running in the front and backs

Thanks
Darrell

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png