• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

New Highway Signs

Sully

Trike Talk Executive Chef
Reaction score
I had to slow down so I could read them, and then make my decision on what to do :laugh:

sign.jpg

Actually, I would like to see more people fined for staying in the "passing" lane when they are holding up traffic, even if they are doing the speed limit !! It has worked for many years in Europe !!

Tomg

Tomg, Ya better stay away from Florida. These old farts down here have such poor lane changing skills that they'll get in the left lane 12 miles ahead of the left turn they're intending to make, usually driving 15 MPH under the speed limit.

PC

Ahhhhhhh FLorida, Home of the Blue Hairs and Q tips , where you can just almost see their little heads peeking above the steering wheel. and they are either doing 15 miles an hour or 150. All lanes belong to them and no one has the right of way except them. And they all learned to drive in New Jersey. Add in the tourists going to the Mouse House and the immigrants who don't speak English and you have a recipe for disaster.

Just kidding

Ahhhhhhh FLorida, Home of the Blue Hairs and Q tips , where you can just almost see their little heads peeking above the steering wheel. and they are either doing 15 miles an hour or 150. All lanes belong to them and no one has the right of way except them. And they all learned to drive in New Jersey. Add in the tourists going to the Mouse House and the immigrants who don't speak English and you have a recipe for disaster.

Just kidding

You got it pretty right Steve. Been in Florida 62 years and nothing has changed. I'm not surprised, some things will never change. Those from N.Y. and N.J.

will always tell you how much better it is "up north", and the other immigrants from S. America and Cuba that don't and won't try to speak English will always want you to speak Spanish in our country. What we do have is 12 months of riding and fantastic winter weather. We ride from coast to coast, Atlantic to Gulf for breakfast and lunch and have a great bunch that shows up every week.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png