DNA rear ends

Help dna trike shock mounts

Have 96 road king can't get lower shock mounts to attach to line up any help appreciated thanks

dna installation guide/owners manual

I bought a 2007 Sportster 1200C with a DNA trike kit. I love it, but tonight my rear end rotated forward for some reason, which chewed up my belt. I think it is the standard 1200C belt, but not sure. Also need to know what I need to tighten up to prevent from rotating again. I see a couple small allen bolts, one on each side of the differential, but that doesn't seem to be enough...but maybe I"m wrong. Also, while doing lots of upgrades after I got it (new seat, 12" z bars, new rear fender, making a bracket to hold my tail lights and turn signals) I saw that the rear brake reservoir was low, so I added some. Maybe a dumb question, but would the increased braking power be enough torque that it would rotate the differential? Thanks for your time folks!

Ive got a Trike Axle and Swingarm ordered from Rebbeca also, I hope I don't regret going with the low cost set up. I can not find any complaints on the Web, but only time will tell I guess. I'm a decent wrench and bike restorer so I intend to build my own body for the trike, I work at a Fiberglass shop so the guys will be keeping an eye on me, keeping my work up to standards.LOL...... I'm surprised that I can not find much info on the installation process for the DNA parts, I guess it must be pretty obvious as no instructions are available. I really want to know the lubrication requirements, hopefully the info will come with the parts, I'm waiting for delivery now.

I had a run around from her and finally went to DNA. She seemed kind of sketchy so i wasn't happy and posted a review of the problems i had. Guess she didnt leave it up but it was for a Yamaha so that may have been the issue but she said they had Yamaha axles available,

DNA Axle Not Centered

I purchased a DNA axle and swingarm from Trike Life. It's installed on my 95 FLH. But with drive belt lined up correctly the Axle is not centered on the bike, in fact, it's off by almost a foot. This can't be right

I purchased a DNA axle and swingarm from Trike Life. It's installed on my 95 FLH. But with drive belt lined up correctly the Axle is not centered on the bike, in fact, it's off by almost a foot. This can't be right

possibly upside down???if not u have the wrong rear... 1" or so i wouldnt worry much

I bought a 2007 Sportster 1200C with a DNA trike kit. I love it, but tonight my rear end rotated forward for some reason, which chewed up my belt. I think it is the standard 1200C belt, but not sure. Also need to know what I need to tighten up to prevent from rotating again. I see a couple small allen bolts, one on each side of the differential, but that doesn't seem to be enough...but maybe I"m wrong. Also, while doing lots of upgrades after I got it (new seat, 12" z bars, new rear fender, making a bracket to hold my tail lights and turn signals) I saw that the rear brake reservoir was low, so I added some. Maybe a dumb question, but would the increased braking power be enough torque that it would rotate the differential? Thanks for your time folks!

my plan for the axle is to weld the mounting blocks once it is lined up.

The DNA setup on my 1998 Harley Heritage Softail is off approximately 1 1/4" when the belt is perfectly aligned. I used a 1 1/2" wheel adapter for a Jeep Cherokee in order to compensate. The folks that I got my DNA setup from went "radio silent" after my purchase. I contacted Rebecca at Trike Life by email. She has been most helpful. I definitely wish that I had purchased through her.

Once everything was mocked up to my satisfaction, I tack welded the blocks. Finish welding will be done by a professional. Take a look at an original servicar rear frame section and an original servi axle. Mounting is exactly the same as DNA.

DNA

I built my wife’s trike about 8 years ago. It’s a Yamaha road star with a DNA axle. I built my own swingarm & body. The trike has several thousand miles on it and no issues.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png