Alternative to sturgis

Sure wish it was possible to attend this year's event but our trike may still be at Hannigan,on those dates.

How's the 57 running,Pepper? Kinda miss ours,sometimes.

Hi Clint, It's good to hear from you. Bossy is running fine. I'm really looking forward to the ride to Deadwood. It will be great being there without the extra Sturgis crowds. If you can't make in this year there's always next year. First Gold committed to sponsor it for 5 years. Hannigan does a great conversion I'm sure you will be very happy with it. Post some pictures.

Update

As of today there are;
391 people registered
254 trikes in total
107 Spyders
47 Hondas
52 Harley’s
19 Slingshots
27 Misc

Heading out Wednesday morning (early).

Who else is going from this board.

Would like to meet you (and drink one of your beers).

D3WR

Heading out Wednesday morning (early).

Who else is going from this board.

Would like to meet you (and drink one of your beers).

Hi
Leaving in the AM. Takeing my time. Staying at the Best Western (Hiccock house). Ill be glad to buy you a beer. Am rideing a Stallion painted as a tribute to the Vets.
Terry

We are leaving Western Washington in the morning (Sunday). Need to make several stops along the way. I
will be at First Gold Wednesday afternoon. I plan to hangout near the registration booth Thursday morning, I hope to meet everyone.

We are leaving Wed. afternoon for Mitchell S.D. Then Thursday for Deadwood. Another rider is leaving Thursday morning and meeting in Mitchell, at noonish to ride the rest of the way. :pepper:

I'm staying in Mitchell on Wednesday also... arrival time unknown.

Don't know when I can leave from home and it's a 700 mile leg for me.

Leaving very early on Thursday to Devils Tower, then swing back to Deadwood to spend the day/night.

Made it back from the event. Good turnout, good folks. Got to see a lot of the country.

Will probably attend next year.

What? No Pics??????

Got plenty of pics. ;)

Got home and had to mount and put on a new front tire, new battery, oil change, and having a Goldwing, spend most of the %^&*$# time putting the passenger seat grips back on. :xzqxz:

I'll post some later.

I'm sure there are others who have some nice shots.

How about posting some pics of the event? We are very interested in attending,next year.

Hey Clint...I'll post some photos as soon as my wife gets home with the cameras. We left Deadwood late Sunday morning, drove a few hundred miles and called it a day. Monday morning I took off on Bossie and rode the remaining 800 miles non stop except for fuel stops and one meal break. I'm getting too old for that crap. Beautiful country and a lot of nice people. I can't wait for next year!

Final Count

This is the final count for the Deadwood Rally.

11695011_855898431166643_1940904801937380272_n.jpg

Wow,sounds like you had a heckuva turnout,Pepper! Sherry and I will definitely try to attend in 2016.
Deadwood is a great location,too. That event may turn into a must-attend ride for trike riders,if not already.

Days of 76 has a campground just across the road from First Gold (Sponsor) and I know there is a KOA nearby. This years rides all started at the Days of 76 Museum parking lot.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png