• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Sound is pure Harley

Reaction score
Before 1.jpgafter 1.jpg
DSCF8027.jpg
Fullsac true dual conversion kit ... had to make a few adjustments to fit my Champion conversion but not to bad to install. Did it my self taking my time over two days in about 8 hours. Reinstalling the mufflers was time consuming. Sound is fantastic what it should be, in my opinion. New rear Dunlop Elite 2 on front as well. Ready to roll!
:DThumbUp:pepper:

It's nice but shouldn't I be reading about this in the Tri-Glide section? You're in the 'Freewheeler' section....:D:D

I installed CFR (knock-offs) 4" Megaphones on my Freewheeler, very nice deep rumble. I've tried to record the mufflers, but the sound you get from my cell phone really sucks, probably would scare people away from these pipes. Only had to change the mufflers, and they cost $175 for the pair. They are the same mufflers I put on wife's '14 Tri-Glide. They are 2" longer than the stock muffler, but fit well. MAJOR pain in the ass to install. If I had to do it again I'd remove the lower valence and bumper. Would be much easier to tighten the rear hanger bolt.

All I was looking for was NOISE, performance is fine with me so saving a grand made sense to me.

I installed CFR (knock-offs) 4" Megaphones on my Freewheeler, very nice deep rumble. I've tried to record the mufflers, but the sound you get from my cell phone really sucks, probably would scare people away from these pipes. Only had to change the mufflers, and they cost $175 for the pair. They are the same mufflers I put on wife's '14 Tri-Glide. They are 2" longer than the stock muffler, but fit well. MAJOR pain in the ass to install. If I had to do it again I'd remove the lower valence and bumper. Would be much easier to tighten the rear hanger bolt.

All I was looking for was NOISE, performance is fine with me so saving a grand made sense to me.

I was looking for a better Harley rumble ... got it ! PS the sound recording on my camera was good ...

wont load here.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png