New Trike owners Bill and Brenda looking to learn and enjoy our new bike.

New Trike owners Bill and Brenda looking to learn and enjoy our new bike.

Hello, Bill and Brenda here and thank you for letting us join your online community. We have just purchased our first trike and it is a 2008 Harley Ultra Classic with a Motor Trike Kit. It only had 11725 miles. We have only ridden 100 miles but we love it already. We look forward to learning about trikes and whats happening around the country. We live in Virginia and have a place in North Florida. Bill is retired Military and Brenda is retired from phone industry.

Re: New Trike owners Bill and Brenda looking to learn and enjoy our new bike.

trike.png

Welcome to our wonderful group of wild and wacky folks! And to the great world of trikes, now the fun begins ThumbUp

Welcome to the family from Colorado. You will love the trike.

Thank you. We think so as well. We went down on my 07 Ultra last July 28th on way to Sturgis and totaled the bike. Had a flat on front tire while doing 70. All things considered we came out pretty good. So we decided we would do the trike thing. We are not getting any younger.

Welcome from SW MO to Trike Talk and the three world! If you haven't found it already, this thread has a lot of fantastic info from experienced trikers.

http://www.triketalk.com/forum/threads/242-Making-The-Switch-Bike-to-Trike-Great-Info!

2 things -
#1) Any questions at all, don't be afraid to ask. There are very friendly, helpful folks around here.

And B) We're pretty visual - we love to see pictures of your rig, you and where you ride.

Again, glad to have you join us!:clapping:

Welcome Bill and Brenda from Lexington, SC. Glad you found this site. Being a New Triker myself I really can appreciate the good folks on this site. They are very knowledgeable and friendly, always there to answer questions and lend advise. Join in on the fun.:pepper::pepper:

Oh yeah, just between us....Watch out for a guy on here who goes by the screen name SULLY, He 's just not quite right, if you know what I mean.:Joker3: It won't take you long to figure it out. But not to worry, he's pretty much Harmless!! As long as he takes his :Meds:.

Ride Safe and Far

Bill & Brenda,
welcome to trike talk, I am kinda a newbie to this sight also.
100 miles on your trike (just remember to swing a little wider at the gas pump when you go to fill up) with a standard 2 wheels in the back trike you have a tendacy to forget it's a little wider back in the back end at times.

Hello, Bill and Brenda here and thank you for letting us join your online community. We have just purchased our first trike and it is a 2008 Harley Ultra Classic with a Motor Trike Kit. It only had 11725 miles. We have only ridden 100 miles but we love it already. We look forward to learning about trikes and whats happening around the country. We live in Virginia and have a place in North Florida. Bill is retired Military and Brenda is retired from phone industry.
Welcome Bill and Brenda. Tom @ Trike Mid-Step10626467_885520704810760_2173629738309873453_n.jpeg

Thank you. We think so as well. We went down on my 07 Ultra last July 28th on way to Sturgis and totaled the bike. Had a flat on front tire while doing 70. All things considered we came out pretty good. So we decided we would do the trike thing. We are not getting any younger.

Flat at 70 ... not on my bucket list ... you were very fortunate ... good news, I doubt it would be as EXCITING on a trike, but, ya know ... I haven't given much thought to a flat on the trike ...
maybe someone that's had one will chime in.

I had a flat on my 2011 Ultra rear at 55 ... didn't even know it till the first turn ... a little sloppy .. got off the bike, looked at tires ... looked fine ... checked pressure ... 0 in rear ... rode twenty miles like that ... slowly ... found a auto parts store did the fix a flat thing till I found a bike shop.

Welcome glad ya'll joined us. The fun has just begun. RIDE SAFE

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png