New members introduction

Reaction score
Trying to follow instructions (without much luck) and introduce myself in the "NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCTION" section but unable to find it. But I'm in good company, because even the "search" utility can't find it either. SO, I'll just introduce myself here.

Hi folks,
Inliner here, 70 years old and rode 2 wheelers for 50yrs M.O.L. till I broke my hip (2nd time), started a home built Civisaki (Civic driveline, sq. tube frame trike) only to have the state of Texas blow me out of the water with their "No home-builts" rules. Maybe my handle should be "Pissed". Probably more descriptive. Near Dallas Texas.

Last edited:
Welcome S.W.and greetings from Long Island. I hear you are enjoying the warm weather there.:qpnmt:
And, yes, Texas trike rules suck. You'd think they wouldn't piss off people that own lots of guns.

Last time we gathered with other members of this forum, I think 80% of us were carrying handguns. Wouldn't pay to mess with a bunch of old geezers riding three wheelers.

Last time we gathered with other members of this forum, I think 80% of us were carrying handguns. Wouldn't pay to mess with a bunch of old geezers riding three wheelers.

Gary, you must be talking about that night in the hotel lobby in Kerrville. I asked who all was carrying and everybody pulled out a gun!

Welcome S. Wyatt.
Hopefully you can figure out a way to get going on 3 soon. Riding weather is coming soon!
(I have to keep telling myself that here in NH).

On another note do you, or anyone else reading this, know if there is there any organization in Texas working to fight that newish rule against home build's?
I'm interested because if Texas gets away with this BS, other states will likely take notice & might follow...

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png