• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Bombardier Bailout

Don't think this has anything to do with motorcycles, it's with their
Aerospace Divison. :Shrug:

Has nothing to do with BRP. [Spyder And Can-Am off road Vehicles]

BRP And Bombardier are two separate corporations....

seen this same topic on another site and they said the same thing..Has nothing to do with BRP Motorcycles..;)

Engineering problems

The world never wanted those bad aircraft, google it. BRP ATV's and can am's are bad. They have unrealistic high maint and failure rates of overpriced things like $2100 power steering units go unresolved for years. They tell customers they are unlucky as the failure is rare. In reality if you know 10 Spider or ATV riders several have huge maint costs with low mile machines. Look in ebay, many many new C-am power steering units for sale, but they dont last either. Why make it so hard to change oil and filters , then charge 300/470? to keep warr if they do it ? After warr is out, a secret cheap access door can be done so you can service it yourself.I know a friend in Fl who bought 4 new BRP ATV's, and all were in the shop at the same time. At any time at least one is there, and they are lightly used on a few acres of trails.

If not for Canam scam, the company would be gone.

We used to vacation Mexico, but got tired of all the yacking canuks, A?A?, so We looked for a house in Fl, oh no, they are all over here too !

They act like they are SO afraid they might be mistaken for an American, so they loudly yack A? A? .Did I mention Im sick of yacking canoooks ?

We need a WALL...can you take a joke ? A? A?

Last edited:
They act like they are SO afraid they might be mistaken for an American, so they loudly yack A? A? A? A? so you hear it far away.
Did I mention Im sick of yacking canoooks ?
We need a WALL...can you take a joke ? A? E?

Yep... I feel the same way, Thats one of the reasons why i keep my Brooklyn accent, Don't want anyone thinking i come from the South....Ya-All....:laugh::qpnmt: :laugh:

havin fun hypidomy of Fish-E slushis
I feel bad for BRP customers
nutinbutdatroof

A former engineer parts supplier

Last edited:
If ya go 40miles north of NYC , into woodchuck country, there is another accent.

All they speak up there is how NYC soled their Granpappys water.... :laugh:

To paraphrase Teddy R... We stoled their water Fare and Square..... :D

Thats good, We like the US and south accents.

Once on a beach this lady was hollering at her son

and I said, what a name for that boy, Dog Tag Dog tag get over here.

Then Anita said, I think It's Donte,

Like ye-all and all ye-all, is more than 3

It reminds me of the service

All they speak up there is how NYC stoled their Granpappys water.... :laugh:
To paraphrase Teddy R... We stoled their water Fare and Square..... :D

You can have all the h2o ya want. Just keep the fire hydrants closed and use the bath shower. Plus it's easier to catch fish when the level is low.
Also my granpappy installed 2 supply pipes. The one that supply's NYC is 30' higher than his.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png