Hello from Picture Rocks, Arizona

Capt Chaos

Contributing Member
Feb 17, 2010
Picture Rocks, Arizona
I just wanted to check in as a new member. I currently ride a Kawasaki Nomad. I just ordered a Triax Trike Kit, so will be joining the rest of you three wheelers, Oops I will be on four wheels, hope you don't hold it against me.

Welcome to the board, as u might have read we like pictures :D so when u get everything together post some for us... there is a lot of good info to read on here plus a lot of good people.. So just make ur self at home and enjoy...

Ride safe.....

Welcome Capt. Chaos! (love the handle, by the way ;)). Can't wait to hear how you like the kit. Like katfish says.......pictures welcomed!

Sonic the hedgehog! LOL. Thought we were in the wayback machine for a while. Welcome to the Forum Capt. Chaos! Lots of good info here, as well as great folks!

I don't know about Sonic, that would be my grandson's area. If your young enough to remember the Dom Delouise charactor in the Cannonball movies, that was his alter ego. My wife gave it to me, because I always seem to be causing some kind of trouble, unintentional of course.

Are you going to do the conversion yourself Capt, or a local shop? You and your co-pilot are going to have so much fun with it. Are you going with the same paint layout or re-designing her? I like the red myself. :giggle:

I'm sorry guys, I didn't know I was suppose to keep coming back to this area after my initial sign-in. The COME RIDE ARIZONA Guy came by and picked up my bike on the 17th and headed for Prescott with it. They are doing the work including a quick disconnect system and the fenders painted to match the bike. I hope to have it back within a couple more weeks. They will busy getting ready for Arizona Bike Week which starts this coming week, some rides and stuff are already going on, and their are groups of bikes all over the place, even though I am 100 miles from Phoenix. To the members from OZ I have always wanted to go there, since reading the books of Mary Ellen Patchet when I was a kid. Maybe I will still get a chance someday.

<snip> To the members from OZ I have always wanted to go there, since reading the books of Mary Ellen Patchet when I was a kid. Maybe I will still get a chance someday.

Welcome to the world of three Captain :D If you're even in Oz (Victoria), PM me, and I'll make sure you get a warm welcome from some National 3 Wheelers members :yes:

Welcome to the boards Capt. Chaos. Sadly I read in the papers that a group of Bikes were stopped at a light in Phoenix and a truck ran into them. Ride safe your going to enjoy it, those Nomads are great rides....

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png