Maggie Valley - Register Here

Ok. Just reserved a room at host hotel and registered me and the missus. More than 2 months ahead of time. Unheard of for me. Now if only the days are approved at work.
Leaving LI on Friday. About 800 miles. Planning on showing on Sunday. If weather good and wife good, might show up early for Sat.

Ok. Just reserved a room at host hotel and registered me and the missus. More than 2 months ahead of time. Unheard of for me. Now if only the days are approved at work.
Leaving LI on Friday. About 800 miles. Planning on showing on Sunday. If weather good and wife good, might show up early for Sat.

Very glad to see you're coming Andrew! The gangs all coming together...this will be fun!

Well, I've had the Room booked for months, but forgot one "itty-bitty, teensy-tiny detail".....didn't register here until a few minutes ago.....Thanks Marge....;)

Will be in Townsend on Saturday, Sept 5th and Sunday, Sept 6th......Will be in Maggie Valley on Monday, Sept 7th and leave on Friday Sept 11th.......Will be back in Townsend on Friday Sept 11th and Saturday Sept 12th.....Heading Home on Sunday, Sept 13th.....Looking forward to seeing Everyone...it's been waaaaay too long, 2014 just wasn't a good year.....ThumbUp

Cancelation

My wife broke her arm last week and the orthopedic surgeon said that she would not be able to attend the rally. Please cancel my reservation for this event. Hopefully we will be able to attend next year.

Raymond Eade

We too have an issue and will need to cancel at the host hotel some time today or tomorrow. That will make a double available. Sorry to miss it.

Bill & Millie

My wife broke her arm last week and the orthopedic surgeon said that she would not be able to attend the rally. Please cancel my reservation for this event. Hopefully we will be able to attend next year.

Raymond Eade

Aw, Sorry to hear this......Hope Your Wife heals quickly.....!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

We too have an issue and will need to cancel at the host hotel some time today or tomorrow. That will make a double available. Sorry to miss it.

Bill & Millie

Aw, Sorry Ya'll have to miss this one...:(...maybe next year.....:)

We have had a few folks cancel, through no fault of their own, and won't be attending the Maggie Valley Gathering. As I was mowing the lawn last night my mind wandered - Hey! No comments! ;) - and I got to wondering as there may now be openings in the host hotel if some of the people currently in the Microtel will get bumped up to the Best Western, or do they have to call to change lodging.

Raymond Eade

our prayers are with your wife for a speedy recovery youse will be missed Charlie DThumbUp

- - - Updated - - -

Hot mama Kathy and I (along with her sister LuAnn) are booked and good to go. This forum has some of the best folks I have ever met. I am very ready to see Randy and Marge and other good folks on here. We are PUMPED.

Ray

glad to see Kathy up and rairing to go see you in the valley Charlie D & the IMP

Maggie Valley Event Schedule

The Registration Log link has been added in post number 1 of this thread. It will be updated daily as folks register.

Sara and I cannot be there every day. Can you post or send us an event schedule so we can come for the events that most interest us?We used to go to the NCBTW trike event and greatly enjoyed it. Thanks!CD/Dave/Red Patch Marine

I know a couple of rooms should have opened up at the Best Western, my dad and I had to cancel. We have other pressing issues we have to deal with so the trip is a no go for us.

Me too. Gary & I had to cancel because we have to work. Room is available at Best Western. We were really looking forward to it. Work is terribly overrated!
Have fun! Looks like it is going to be a great rally!

MV Ralley

I know a couple of rooms should have opened up at the Best Western, my dad and I had to cancel. We have other pressing issues we have to deal with so the trip is a no go for us.

Sorry you and Dad can make it to Maggie Valley You guys will be missed Charlie D. & Marietta

Millie and I cancelled our reservation, I was on the fence, but I've determine it just won't work out, health issues, just got to get them fixed and the time frame is just too tight. I am most disappointed in missing this. Looking forward to next year.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png