Rear tire on front

Re: Front Tire on Trikes

Problem I have with these conversations is when we asked the tire company's for better longer lasting tires they said they didn't have a clue. We the riders of America had to figure out which tires would work better and last longer and we used the tire company's current inventories to get her done. MPA, BT45 come out on top. If we could figure this much out without the tire company's help then we damn sure don't need them to figure out which way to put it on.

When I did my conversion (Roadsmith) this spring the folks at The Trike Shop (Roadsmith) recommended the MPA mounted reversed. I figured they should know and so that's what I did. 5.5K later no problems observed whatsoever, regardless of road conditions. Would I do it again? Absolutely! Suggestion: Why don't you see what the company that made your conversion recommends and give that a try?

My Roadsmith conversion installer mounted my MPA in reverse. I now hav e 8,000+ miles on it (including 5,299 from a 13-state trip out west) and that tire <b>still </b>looks brand-spanking new!

Pearl-1990SE/motortrike MPA mounted in reverse about25000 miles so far.Wish some of our .com gurus would see how many threads we have on this subject and how many times they have been veiwed.RIDE SAFE

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gdow5150

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gdow5150
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png