Veteran Ride

Reaction score
I live in Dunlap Tn. and would like to know where I may be able to connect with some veterans who go on rides together.

Welcome glad you joined us. Probably a Patriot Guard group you can ride with locally. RIDE SAFE

trike.png

Google Patriot Guard Riders for your state, then go to your city. They are a good group of people. Welcome to Trike Talk

We are around 70 miles from you. We have a flag posting at local cemeteries. A flag at every veterans grave. Depending on how many show up determines how many we can cover. We have a cook out afterwards. We do it on Memorial day.
I have have been doing this for many years. I will continue it until they put a flag on mine.
I would also check with your local VFW American legion as well as PGR for rides and missions.
DD

The American Legion as others suggest is your best option. PGR has some rather strange restrictions when it comes to patriotic protests that one might actually want to be part of. So bad that the American Legion and Patriot Guard here have completely divorced. It's strictly political so some day that might change but I'd certainly stick with American Legion. You'll be around like minded individuals at least. PGR leans heavily to the progressive/liberal side which you may prefer too. Just saying what it is here anyway.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png