Sunday ride with Mom and little Buddy

Trikindan

Reaction score
Triker Drake 015.jpg

My little Buddy enjoyed his ride as much as me and Mom. Several times I got the Crap scared outta me with cars coming up along side and beeping their horns and waving and taking pictures. As one Harley Biker yelled "He is just too kool for School"!!!!
Had a blast and we are really enjoying the Trike!!:D:Trike1:

Re: Sunday ride with Mom and littlr Buddy

I have a little buddy like him too ... his name is Harley. He only has one eye but loves to ride ... I have a helmet bag the I wear like a baby sling he rides in ... he wears doggles too.

View attachment 25944

My little Buddy enjoyed his ride as much as me and Mom. Several times I got the Crap scared outta me with cars coming up along side and beeping their horns and waving and taking pictures. As one Harley Biker yelled "He is just too kool for School"!!!!

Is that the Kury pet carrier?

Kewl ... Harley gets heavy hanging on my chest on a long trip ... I had a boston that used to seat on the passenger seat ... LOL ... really got me some looks

Kewl ... Harley gets heavy hanging on my chest on a long trip ... I had a boston that used to seat on the passenger seat ... LOL ... really got me some looks

This will give you a better idea and a comparison.
What kind of furry Buddy do you have? Drake is a Yorkie and weighs about 6 1/2 pounds. He has PLENTY of room in this carrier. I could carry two of him in it and they would have plenty of room.

This will give you a better idea and a comparison.
What kind of furry Buddy do you have? Drake is a Yorkie and weighs about 6 1/2 pounds. He has PLENTY of room in this carrier. I could carry two of him in it and they would have plenty of room.

Harley's a yorkie too, 5.7# ... he has only one eye because he "attacked" my 140# rottweiller/lab mix, Annabelle ... Annabelle normally runs and cries ... but this time Harley cornered her and she fought back ... caught him just above and below the right eye and it popped out ... he now has that eye removed and sewn shut .. as the hair grows back, he looks more and more like he's winking ... and no ... it hasn't mellowed him out he's still an a** ... cute but an **. I tell him pirate jokes all the time.

Harley's a yorkie too, 5.7# ... he has only one eye because he "attacked" my 140# rottweiller/lab mix, Annabelle ... Annabelle normally runs and cries ... but this time Harley cornered her and she fought back ... caught him just above and below the right eye and it popped out ... he now has that eye removed and sewn shut .. as the hair grows back, he looks more and more like he's winking ... and no ... it hasn't mellowed him out he's still an a** ... cute but an **. I tell him pirate jokes all the time.

Our Cocker that we had before Drake for 16 years, lost an eye, Surprised me, He got around like normal and was happy as he could be. He traveled with me and the Wife in our Truck and marked his territory in 48 States and Canada. He was a great companion, When we lost him it was like loosing a child. I said No more pets, and held to that for 3 years. Then we met Drake and we bonded immediately it seemed, even though I always said I would NEVER have a little FruFru dog, he changed my mind. Now he goes Everywhere with me. Everyone knows him by name, at the Bank, Fast food drive thru's, Auto maintenance Shops, They know him by Name but not me, I'm just Drake's Dad!!!:wave4:

If I had known what I know now when I was a Young Man,:cxtv: I would have had one like him with me all the time. He is a CHICK Magnet for sure. ThumbUp

The wife has been asking if I could put something on the trike to take our westie Frank along. Just last night I ordered a pet palace. After seeing your little buddy in his doggles, I had to order him some too.

I've had his Doggles for years ... keeps his eyes from drying out in the wind ... and ... now that he has only one, it's even more important

How well do the doggles stay on? Does the strap attach to the collar or something?

It's actually got one strap around the back of the head and one shorter strap across the top of the head ... very secure

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 25944

Two Questions:

I'm thinking of the grey pet palace ... guessing lighter color would be cooler ... any ideas

Is your little buddy wearing doggles? I don't see the top strap.

It's actually got one strap around the back of the head and one shorter strap across the top of the head ... very secure - - - Updated - - - Two Questions: I'm thinking of the grey pet palace ... guessing lighter color would be cooler ... any ideas Is your little buddy wearing doggles? I don't see the top strap.

I thought the same thing about the black attracting heat but I wasn't able to find any grey colored ones online.

It's actually got one strap around the back of the head and one shorter strap across the top of the head ... very secure

- - - Updated - - -

Two Questions:

I'm thinking of the grey pet palace ... guessing lighter color would be cooler ... any ideas

Is your little buddy wearing doggles? I don't see the top strap.

Uhhh....Top Strap??? Maybe we've been doing it wrong, but the directions say to put the short strap under his chin so the wind can't blow them off his face. I don't think that short strap is doing a lot of good on top of his head. IMHO

[COLOR=#66666]Doggles come in many styles and sizes to fit any breed of dog from 3 pounds up to 250 pounds. Many different colors of frames and lenses are available.

Doggles ensure a perfect fit by using [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#66666]two adjustable head straps - one behind the head and one under the chin. [/COLOR][COLOR=#66666]The chin strap simply wraps under your dog's chin and snaps into place. They are very simple to use.

We care about your dog's comfort. The straps are made of comfortable, plush elastic. The inside of the frames are lined with foam padding. The frames are completely flexible and will bend to wrap around your dog's face, regardless of the shape of the face.

We pride ourselves in our customer service. If you are not completely satisfied with your Doggles, send them back for an exchange or full refund of purchase price.[/COLOR]

Yes I think the lighter color would be a little cooler, not sure how much but may help some. I got the Black because........I got a Black Trike!!!;)

I searched too but all I see is Black. Maybe they don't make the Grey anymore!?!

Uhhh....Top Strap??? Maybe we've been doing it wrong, but the directions say to put the short strap under his chin so the wind can't blow them off his face. I don't think that short strap is doing a lot of good on top of his head. IMHO

[COLOR=#66666]Doggles come in many styles and sizes to fit any breed of dog from 3 pounds up to 250 pounds. Many different colors of frames and lenses are available.

Doggles ensure a perfect fit by using [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#66666]two adjustable head straps - one behind the head and one under the chin. [/COLOR][COLOR=#66666]The chin strap simply wraps under your dog's chin and snaps into place. They are very simple to use.

We care about your dog's comfort. The straps are made of comfortable, plush elastic. The inside of the frames are lined with foam padding. The frames are completely flexible and will bend to wrap around your dog's face, regardless of the shape of the face.

We pride ourselves in our customer service. If you are not completely satisfied with your Doggles, send them back for an exchange or full refund of purchase price.[/COLOR]

Yes I think the lighter color would be a little cooler, not sure how much but may help some. I got the Black because........I got a Black Trike!!!;)

I searched too but all I see is Black. Maybe they don't make the Grey anymore!?!

You got instructions? :xzqxz: I just got them in a bag ... bought them at a Goldwing rally in Albuquerque ... man told me strap on top LOL ... they've never fallen off ... but he rides against my chest so maybe not as much wind ... I'll try them with the strap on the bottom ... ya learn something every day

Large enough for 25 pounds of hairy pomeranian? He is like his pet Dad..not fat, just fluffy !

Large enough for 25 pounds of hairy pomeranian? He is like his pet Dad..not fat, just fluffy !

Yeah Steve I think he would fit just fine. Check out the website for size and pull a Tape on "FLUFFY" and see if He fits. I was surprised at how large the carrier was when I got it. I could put Two of my dog in it and still have room.

Oh yeah I know a lot about that Fluffy condition, I just tell my skinny friends "You can't build this overnight, It takes Time and a lot of Money"!!!:cool:

Trikindan

Do you have the doggles instructions? If so, any way you could email them to me? Obviously I've been doing it wrong and feel an obligation to protect his last eye. If so it's fuzzywuzhe at aol.com

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png