Suzuki Tramp Fender Bras

Jolie

Reaction score
I ordered Fender Bras for my Tramp. There's not a whole lot of info out there about them and how they are installed. If anyone has the Lehman Bras.....is there drilling involved? I guess I really didn't think about it when I ordered. I assumed it would be similar to a car bra, I had one on a Camaro years ago and there was just straps and hooks. Not sure I really want to have any drilling done if that's how they are put on.

I'm not sure yet if I'll put them on if there's any drilling involved. All I could find is aftermarket ones with instructions and those had drilling. I'll find out tomorrow when I pick them up. I read where gravel can chip the fenders up and I live in a small town and we have rock quarries so the roads always have gravel (and dust...black cars and bikes are hard to keep clean and now I have both).

Update - Suzuki Tramp Fender Bras

I picked up the Fender Bras yesterday, no drilling involved. They are put on with velcro that has sticky back on it. Do I want to put the sticky back velcro on the paint? I looked at the directions really quick. The side on the out side it goes behind the fender, the underneath but the side near the bike will wrap around and stick to the paint on where it curves around to the passenger foot board.

I'll have to think about it. Would be nice to have them on but not sure about the sticky. If I decide to put them on I'll have my nephew in law do it, he's very meticulous about things.

I picked up the Fender Bras yesterday, no drilling involved. They are put on with velcro that has sticky back on it. Do I want to put the sticky back velcro on the paint? I looked at the directions really quick. The side on the out side it goes behind the fender, the underneath but the side near the bike will wrap around and stick to the paint on where it curves around to the passenger foot board.

I'll have to think about it. Would be nice to have them on but not sure about the sticky. If I decide to put them on I'll have my nephew in law do it, he's very meticulous about things.

I too heard about the "outrigger wheels" getting chipped ... first day I had the Tri, I took it and had clear bra put on the fenders ... I've used the same guy for years and it looks great on the white paint ... not sure how it would look on darker colors.

I'm thinking I'll have them put on when my nephew in law gets time since where I live is by rock quarries. Only one side of the velcro strips will be on the outside of the fender and it won't really show if I take the bras off, it will be on the inside by the foot boards. They are really nice fender bras.

I know....women and their decisions and changing minds. LOL :D

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png