Service Manual for Freewheeler

Thank you for this post!!!

I’m new to trikes, and actually this is my first Harley. I’ve ridden all my life, but could never afford one. Finally made this happen and wanted to get the right service manuals. Seems like such a tough thing chasing this thread. But the link in this one was perfect and is still working. The Touring manual was only $8.95 and the Trike supplement $5.95. Download was seamless and now I have searchable reference manuals. Thanks again for this link.

Don't remember if this was the place where I ordered my digital manual or not but they have them.

You're looking for the 2017 touring models manual, covers all the touring models with the trikes starting on page 1420.

https://servicemanualwarehouse.com/...EGyFjgWPVG_98szPapoEgLIa_llPdHCBoCme8QAvD_BwE

Ordered it when I did over the front & rear suspension on my 2017 Freewheeler, simply copied the pages I wanted and stapled them together.

I know I am late to the party on this but checking today I was unable to find any HD manuals.

Link dead

Shop Manuals for 2015 FLRT:

Manual DescriptionPart #
Trike Models Service Manual Supplement99601-15
Trike Models Parts Catalog99602-15
Touring Models Service Manual99483-15
Touring Models Electrical Diagnostic Manual99497-15
Trike Models Owners Manual83390-15

http://www.myflrt.com/installed-accessories.html

Springman

Guess I'm bumping this info. as I was in need and the above old link was dead. First the dash & then the 15s above in each manual # reference represents the year of a MC. So yours would be different to match these manuals (before the dash) that are called out matching up to your specific year after the dash. Clear as H2O ?

Then since the old link was dead I have no idea if you got them altogether, so I looked separately for each one - mistake there as that can add up as the price did. I spent a couple of 4.95's before I landed this one for 29.00 that contains 3 best of them that formed it's MC unit. https://motorcycle-manual-download.com/product/2016trike-models-service-manual-99601-16/

Note: Yes it says one as a numbered manual but the DL is called 2016_Trike and contains 99483, 99497, 99601 of those noted in the 5 give back when 1st given.

The Trike Owners manual 83390 I got with my 5 year old FLRT so I can't help ya there but I told you in the 4.95's extra spent and one gets you closer to having the rest.

99602 - https://harley.manuals.cc/2016/08/harley-davidson-trike-models-2016-oem.html

I needed the year 2016 as that's what these links be for, but slight or extreme changes as in models of the later years you should seek a similar year FLRT to yours, (ex: like when HD dropped the air shocks off the FLRT's). To have closely related model info to wrench or fact find of that models run. I found with persistence you can find at lease something to progress with although maybe not be that of a specific year but in a year that model changes went forward (ex: engines changes 107/114ci).

Last word I did see the owners manual for those wanting one I but did not pay any attention to share it though as I said I have it. Links are good when posted.

Peace

I mean no harm as I sled by...

Last edited:
Guess I'm bumping this info. as I was in need and the above old link was dead. First the dash & then the 15s above in each manual represents the year of a MC. So yours would be different to match these manuals (before the dash) that are called out matching up to your specific year after the dash. Clear as H2O ?

Then since the old link was dead I have no idea if you got them altogether, so I looked separately for each one - mistake there as that can add up. I spent a couple of 4.95's before I landed this one for 29.00 that contains them all. https://motorcycle-manual-download.com/product/2016trike-models-service-manual-99601-16/

I needed the year 2016 as that's what this link is for, but slight or extreme changes as in models of the later years you should seek a similar year FLRT to yours, (ex: like when HD dropped the air shocks off the FLRT's). To have closely related model info to wrench or fact find of that models run. I found with persistence you can find at lease something to progress with although maybe not be that of a specific year but in a year that model changes went forward (ex: engines changes 107/114ci).

Peace

I mean no harm as I sled by...

Rick.........Welcome To Trike-Talk..............:wave4:...

Rick.........Welcome To Trike-Talk..............:wave4:...

Thanks I added to what I found - hope it helps any and many for some time.

I was lost with where to go as a new-old trike owner, so nice to have it and it help.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LTCBB77
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png