I am getting excited

J.T.M.

Jan 15, 2015
Buffalo, Ky, USA
Hannigan has done it again. I received a picture of my body today. This thing is going to be one of the best looking trikes on the road. They have been super about putting up with me and keeping me informed all the way. Here are a couple pics showing the progress.DSCN0454.JPGbike apart.jpgmine 1.jpg

THANKS GUYS IT GONNA BE WORTH THE WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got the word that my bike and trike kit are in the same building. I will drive down to Bowling Green tomorrow to take a look and get some pictures. I cannot tell you how excited I am.:pepper::clapping::Trike1::wave4::D:D:laugh: ​ THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HANNIGAN AND CREW.

IDSCN0817.JPGDSCN0819.JPGDSCN0822.JPGDSCN0825.JPG

I don't know what to say. This is turning out even better than I thought.:pepper: Hannigan could teach Harley a few things about paint. I guess I am the happiest man in Ky tonight after seeing my kit and realizing it is all coming together. If all goes according to plans I will be riding the best looking trike in this part of the country the middle of the week. I cannot THANK Hannigan enough for their patience with me. I know I have worried them to death. :D:clapping:THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I

I don't know what to say. This is turning out even better than I thought.:pepper: Hannigan could teach Harley a few things about paint. I guess I am the happiest man in Ky tonight after seeing my kit and realizing it is all coming together. If all goes according to plans I will be riding the best looking trike in this part of the country the middle of the week. I cannot THANK Hannigan enough for their patience with me. I know I have worried them to death. :D:clapping:THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your going to have one sharp looking trike.

They have had my bike since Feb 2, 2015. Maybe some day they will let me have it back. Hannigan has done their part now it seems to me Harley wants to find more reasons to not finish it. Now they say they have to order a different front brake line because they installed a triglide triple tree.

JTM, congrats on your trike. Mine (if I ever get it back) will be the opposite of your paint scheme. I'll have red with black trim.
My bike has been in the shop since Oct and was scheduled to be built Feb/Mar. should have been completed March 24th. It's still in pieces and my patience are wearing thin. I'm giving him until the end of this month before I totally lose it....

Hopefully some day I'll have mine an we will meet up on the road....

JTM, congrats on your trike. Mine (if I ever get it back) will be the opposite of your paint scheme. I'll have red with black trim.
My bike has been in the shop since Oct and was scheduled to be built Feb/Mar. should have been completed March 24th. It's still in pieces and my patience are wearing thin. I'm giving him until the end of this month before I totally lose it....

Hopefully some day I'll have mine an we will meet up on the road....

I have no problem with Hannigan. They did their part. But Why take a bike apart before you have the parts. They could have finished up the front end and everything else. The dealer installing mine was dragging their feet.
I hope you get yours soon.

I have no problem with Hannigan. They did their part. But Why take a bike apart before you have the parts. They could have finished up the front end and everything else. The dealer installing mine was dragging their feet.
I hope you get yours soon.

They have had the kit since Nov but had my build scheduled for Feb/Mar. Several factors came into play at the same time which took the owner and the technician out of the shop at the same time. Someone from Hannigan read my post last night and have made contact with the shop owner to get him to commit to a hard finish date. I can handle the trike being delayed due the medical emergencies however it's the ZERO communication that has my shorts in a knot!! Maybe it's me but I think good customer service includes communicating with your clients.........

They have had the kit since Nov but had my build scheduled for Feb/Mar. Several factors came into play at the same time which took the owner and the technician out of the shop at the same time. Someone from Hannigan read my post last night and have made contact with the shop owner to get him to commit to a hard finish date. I can handle the trike being delayed due the medical emergencies however it's the ZERO communication that has my shorts in a knot!! Maybe it's me but I think good customer service includes communicating with your clients.........

The people at Hannigan are great to deal with. They have been super to me. I am sure now that they know what your situation is they will do what they can to move things along. Do not get upset with Hannigan. You will have a great trike when it is done.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png