Here we Go Again.....

Ok, first of all, Thanks to Dan at the Trike Shop in Daytona Beach for the advise and help. I replaced the ignition switch, 30 amp breaker and 30 amp relay today. Total cost of parts 22.94 plus some wiring supplies. The first switch was defective (key would not turn, so if buying one check it before leaving store) so had to take it back and get one that worked. Bottom line, not sure which part fixed the issue, but most likely it was the ignition switch. So it's running and I can now load it on the trailer and take it to Missouri to sell it... :pepper:

Thanks for all the support and ideas...

joe:mad:

awesome Joe that it was the ignition switch man!

Now, it sucks that your still wanting to sell it brother. Dang man, give it some time and work the bugs out of it and it'll probably give ya several years of trouble free triking! :clapping:

Got the trike back to Missouri and the darn thing is haunted (LOL). Haven't even attempted to start is two weeks, and decided today I needed to get it off the trailer. So, stuck the key in and held my breath and closed my eyes and the darn thing started right up. Sit there and idled like it's suppose to and didn't die one time. Maybe the rough as ride on the back roads from Texas jarred all the problems out of it. Oh, and it is still for sale. Went to the bank and checked on payoff and I am asking $10,500.00 for it. The only problem I know is the stereo quit working, guessing the salt air in Texas got it too.

Still sorry to see ya selling the ole girl.

You might take some pictures when you get a chance and put it up for sale in the classified section of the forums though. I think it gets a lot of traffic and you might get a fairly quick sale on that puppy.

Thanks, have had several people look at it and one guy is trying to get his bank to loan him the money. But, the problem being, the trike shows in the NADA price guide, but only shows suggested retail. Kelly's BB also list it but has no value of any kind listed. They only show a value on the 05 and above and then only trade in and retail. Real hard to get it financed, if the bank only goes by the book value and nothing else..

Joe

Gone

It took awhile, but the orange demon is no longer mine. Sent it to a new home in SW Missouri this morning. Hoping the new owner (mechanic) is able to get it to run right and has a long and happy relationship with it..

Joe :pepper::pepper:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png