Smoked Bourbon Baked Beans

Wow that's sad M2! Maybe we can shame M3 into doing the right thing and cooking up pops a big batch of those tasty beans. What would you like to go with those beans? :D

He makes a really tasty Brunswick stew that I could go for. :D

- - - Updated - - -

You buy 'em books , feed 'em , send 'em to school and what do they do well you know :D

Isn't that typical of the younger generation??

Looking forward to the baked beans and Brunswick stew pics M2! ThumbUp

The Brunswick stew is the bomb, not a cheap date to make. I use pulled pork, smoked chicken and brisket in mine. A large sauce pot sets me back around $100, but damn is it some good stuff, the guys at work tare it up when I make it. We have a local BBQ place with actual culinary trained chefs, folks who have eaten there prefer my BBQ and Brunswick stew.

I'll have to start another thread with the recipe for Brunswick stew.

- - - Updated - - -

:D Bet he's not to old to get a belt across that butt ,,,but if he's like mine to darn big !!!!!!:Shrug:

Yeah I'm a little big for the belt, I could bench press dear old dad:D.

BBQ Bake Beans

I seem to add something new to this everytime I make them..

1. 3 16oz cans of Pork and Beans

2. 1 large onion
3. 1 large green pepper
4. 1/2 lb. bacon-cooked and crumbled
5. 1 lb ground beef
6. 1 cup ketchup
7. 1 cup brown sugar
8. 2 tbsp mustard
Fry bacon,drain and crumble. Chop onion and bell pepper and cook in bacon grease and drain. Brown ground beef and drain grease. Combine everything. I like to cook these on a smoker if I have room but crock pot or oven will do fine. Smoke adds another flavor. Best if cooked under ribs or butts to catch their drippings!

The Brunswick stew is the bomb, not a cheap date to make. I use pulled pork, smoked chicken and brisket in mine. A large sauce pot sets me back around $100, but damn is it some good stuff, the guys at work tare it up when I make it. We have a local BBQ place with actual culinary trained chefs, folks who have eaten there prefer my BBQ and Brunswick stew.

I'll have to start another thread with the recipe for Brunswick stew.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I'm a little big for the belt, I could bench press dear old dad:D.

Only if he could catch me.

You're very welcome, I'm sure you will enjoy them. I know every time I make them for the guys at work one of the guys will fight for them.

I am preparing the recipe for a family gathering on Saturday. Will let you know. Hopefully there will be no fighting.:D

There were many compliments to your recipe at my family gathering on Saturday. The credit went all to you and your recipe.ThumbUp

It was definitely a smashing hit.:clapping:

By the way, there was no fighting!!

There were many compliments to your recipe at my family gathering on Saturday. The credit went all to you and your recipe.ThumbUp

It was definitely a smashing hit.:clapping:

By the way, there was no fighting!!

Glad everyone liked them.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png