Road Smith Aqua boards with Kury Ergo ll Pegs

Reaction score
I want to install Ergo ll pegs, but they look like they will not to be abled to positioned correctly without hitting the Aqua Boards. Sure would hate to spend the money and not be able to use them. Has anyone on the forum tried these w/ Aqua Boards ?

I want to install Ergo ll pegs, but they look like they will not to be abled to positioned correctly without hitting the Aqua Boards. Sure would hate to spend the money and not be able to use them. Has anyone on the forum tried these w/ Aqua Boards ?

NO PROBLEM!! I have to qualify that... Work great on HTS 1800 Kit. I don't know about the HT 1800 Here's a photo. :xszpv::xszpv:

12-29-143.jpg

Check out the mini-mounting arms to put the pegs where you can really use them. That's what my Hannigan foot fairings required so the pegs weren't so high I couldn't use them for my shins hitting the Baker wings!

I've tried to figure where the peg it's self would be located so that I could stretch my legs out. It appears that the peg would almost lay just above the Aqua Board. A perfect location for me to scuff the boards, as my feet would almost be on both at the same time. Long trips are killing my legs, but don't want to tear up the paint on the boards. I thought about removing the boards, but that just ain't gonna happen!!! My kit is the HT1800. Possibly the long arms with the Mini Boards would shield the Aqua Boards from my feet. Ideas ??

I've tried to figure where the peg it's self would be located so that I could stretch my legs out. It appears that the peg would almost lay just above the Aqua Board. A perfect location for me to scuff the boards, as my feet would almost be on both at the same time. Long trips are killing my legs, but don't want to tear up the paint on the boards. I thought about removing the boards, but that just ain't gonna happen!!! My kit is the HT1800. Possibly the long arms with the Mini Boards would shield the Aqua Boards from my feet. Ideas ??

Although I used a different Board the Kury's worked okay for me.... even though I'm a short guy..... I had to use 5 or 6" arms to get them back to me and I like the full boards for support and stretching strength. Everybody different.... of course my floorboards fold up also so I have a variaty of foot placement options....

Attachments

• IMG_1500.JPG
    IMG_1500.JPG
    939.2 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_1504.JPG
    IMG_1504.JPG
    966.9 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_1507.JPG
    IMG_1507.JPG
    965.7 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_1512.jpg
    IMG_1512.jpg
    349.3 KB · Views: 110

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png