G'day from New Zealand

Mar 26, 2010
New Zealand
G'day from New Zealand.
Just found this site and it looks amazing. Currently a motorcycle rider but have seen plenty of trikes on rallies and want to find out more and look at getting a trike. Am on several bike forums on the internet so it didn't take long to find a trike one. Looking forward to learning more about trikes and get an idea of what I would like.

Hi Rainbow Trike. Welcome to TrikeTalk. Contact our member, Baz, who is also a New Zealander. He is a great guy and can help you a lot as you plan. But join the fun and discussions here, ask questions, and you'll get all the answers you can possibly sort through!!! LOL!

rainbow.gif
Hi from me too Rainbow Trike, I'm just across the ditch in Oz. I'm a recent convert to trikes... never looked back. I've done around 11,000 clicks now, and even though I still love riding bikes, the trike is so much easier on a long run... LOVE it :D

Welcome to the board, enjoy this great group of people from all over.. If they cannot answer your questions they can sure confuse you :p

So prop your feet up and enjoy....:D

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I will have a good look around and ask questions of course. As I said earlier I am on some bike forums and this one seems like some of the good ones with lots of knowledgeable people, good interaction and 'screwy' humour/banter. It makes it all enjoyable.:yes:
For those in other parts of the world to New Zealand and Australia, there is a friendly kinship/rivalry between the two countries and we often use the phrase 'across the ditch' meaning across the Tasman Sea.

Hey Puff, I like your avatar!

<snip>
For those in other parts of the world to New Zealand and Australia, there is a friendly kinship/rivalry between the two countries and we often use the phrase 'across the ditch' meaning across the Tasman Sea.

Hey Puff, I like your avatar!

Well Rainbow, if you're ever on this side of the ditch, come and see Mr Bumbles (ahem, that's the trike, not me) in real time... would be a pleasure to make your acquaintance :yes:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png