New top installed

Carbon_One

Aug 13, 2009
Wayne, Mi USA
Yesterday I & the wife installed our new top from Twist Dynamics - http://www.twistdynamics.com/
Having the extra shade on those hot days is going to be very welcome. So far those who have seen it with the Slingshot love it, even our dealer & their staff.
Larry

Attachments

• 100_6381 (Small).jpg
    100_6381 (Small).jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 399
  • 100_6382 (Small).jpg
    100_6382 (Small).jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 403
  • 100_6383 (Small).jpg
    100_6383 (Small).jpg
    77 KB · Views: 375
  • 100_6384 (Small).jpg
    100_6384 (Small).jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 366
How cool is that:pepper:ThumbUp:10:
Wish I could have 2 trikes-a Slingshot would be one of them:clapping:
I hear ya there. Loved the Yamaha RSV/Hannigan trike combo we had prior to getting this Slingshot. Being retired on fixed income & limited garage space dictates us to choose one or the other. Comfortable riding in the Slingshot won us over.
Yep Rhino we've already encountered that comment too along with dune buggy looking. Haha We don't care what people call it. Seriously everyone from all walks of life are giving us positive comments. Men & women, young kids to us gray hairs give it the thumbs up

That is frigging awesome looking!!!!!!!!!

Wow, paint it totally black and it would look like something in a Batman movie. :laugh:

Probably haven't heard that yet. Bhahahahaha

Seriously though, it is amazing looking. The top adds to the overall look as well.

That roof looks good.

Dont know why practical ideas that allow you to ride more and in more comfort get thrown around. I've had the same comments from non trike owners. It doesnt bother me either just curious, I get the "might as well have a car"

Never seen a better car myself.

Looks great with the top on it, I see Rivco is making trailer hitches for the Slingshot now to. :clapping::clapping:

That is frigging awesome looking!!!!!!!!!

Wow, paint it totally black and it would look like something in a Batman movie. :laugh:

Probably haven't heard that yet. Bhahahahaha

Seriously though, it is amazing looking. The top adds to the overall look as well.
I just happend to be in Maggie when they were haveing the first Slingshot rally. Saw one painted black with the batman emblem on the hood.
Cool looking machiens. Not sure I could get in or out of one with my knees.

What's the purpose of the "fin" down the middle behind the seats?

I would get in it versus walking, but as a design engineer I want to puke every time I see it from behind. It's my Michelle Obama of motorcycles. :kpzxvq:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png