Lehman Trike Parts & Info Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
99 Suzuki Intruder Lehman Vagabond

There is no service manual for that kit. It was discontinued 13 years ago. What particular information do you need ?

I just would like to have a service manual, but any mechanical info would suffice. Like what type of rear end is it built on, what kind of brakes does it use, etc.

I just would like to have a service manual, but any mechanical info would suffice. Like what type of rear end is it built on, what kind of brakes does it use, etc.

I have numerous posts on TT about the rear axles used by Lehman with shaft drive, as do others. Just look, the information is here.

As far as a service manual or parts manual, there is not much available.

Grease the u-joint every oil change and check the swingarm bearings often for wear. They are a real culprit on the VS1400's.

Lehman Intruder

I have numerous posts on TT about the rear axles used by Lehman with shaft drive, as do others. Just look, the information is here.

As far as a service manual or parts manual, there is not much available.

Grease the u-joint every oil change and check the swingarm bearings often for wear. They are a real culprit on the VS1400's.

Thanks! I will look around and see what I find!

Help with parts for 2006 Lehman Tramp

I have decided to chime in with an announcement. Many Lehman owners are having difficulty contacting the factory to get parts and or part numbers, answer to maintenance questions and general information on their Lehman Trike. Since the company is now under new ownership and many of the old employees have left, there is a lot of information that left as well. Many of the models prior to 2002 are unknown to the existing Lehman company representatives and therefor the understanding of particular parts for these models is also missing.

I have been a Lehman Dealer since 1998 and have serviced and re-built models that date back to the mid-1980's. I also have a number of wear related new parts for these older dis-continued models as well as part numbers for the ones I don't stock.

Post a question or comment and I will do my best to solve your issues.

Thanks

Can you advise of were I can order a few parts for a 2006 Lehman Tramp trike on a 2007 Suzuki Boulevard C50 ( per tag on frame)?

1) Passenger footrest
2) rear U-joint (or auto equivalent)
3) Drum brake shoes (or auto equivalent)
4) trunk lid hindge
5) service manual

Thanks for the info

Can you advise of were I can order a few parts for a 2006 Lehman Tramp trike on a 2007 Suzuki Boulevard C50 ( per tag on frame)?

1) Passenger footrest
2) rear U-joint (or auto equivalent)
3) Drum brake shoes (or auto equivalent)
4) trunk lid hindge
5) service manual

Thanks for the info
go to my website www.mjtrikes.com and look in the parts section.
Any other questions ask the site.

Trailer Hitch Kit for 2008 or 2009 Monarch II

Hi Lee - I'm new to this forum. I've actually been able to get email traffic from Champion today. Unfortunately, the only help they could give me is that the trailer hitch for my trike "has been discontinued and is obsolete." Hope you can help me. I have a 2008 Honda 1800GL with a Monarch II kit that was built in either 2008 or 2009. I bought it in 2010 from a Honda dealer while I was on vacation in Las Vegas and had it shipped to me in Alaska. FYI - the Honda dealer in Anchorage will work on the Honda part of the trike, but doesn't work on the conversion end. I'm getting ready to do a little traveling and would like to tow a small trailer with me. Where can I get the trailer hitch and wiring harness to update my trike? Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated! Thanks - MBF

Hi Lee - I'm new to this forum. I've actually been able to get email traffic from Champion today. Unfortunately, the only help they could give me is that the trailer hitch for my trike "has been discontinued and is obsolete." Hope you can help me. I have a 2008 Honda 1800GL with a Monarch II kit that was built in either 2008 or 2009. I bought it in 2010 from a Honda dealer while I was on vacation in Las Vegas and had it shipped to me in Alaska. FYI - the Honda dealer in Anchorage will work on the Honda part of the trike, but doesn't work on the conversion end. I'm getting ready to do a little traveling and would like to tow a small trailer with me. Where can I get the trailer hitch and wiring harness to update my trike? Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated! Thanks - MBF

I make up my own hitches. Ball and tongue ($70.00), and wiring harness (below) is also available through other sources.
http://mjtrikes.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=342

http://cyclemax.com/inc/sdetail/gl1800_trailer_wiring_harness/120/180

I have decided to chime in with an announcement. Many Lehman owners are having difficulty contacting the factory to get parts and or part numbers, answer to maintenance questions and general information on their Lehman Trike. Since the company is now under new ownership and many of the old employees have left, there is a lot of information that left as well. Many of the models prior to 2002 are unknown to the existing Lehman company representatives and therefor the understanding of particular parts for these models is also missing.

I have been a Lehman Dealer since 1998 and have serviced and re-built models that date back to the mid-1980's. I also have a number of wear related new parts for these older dis-continued models as well as part numbers for the ones I don't stock.

Post a question or comment and I will do my best to solve your issues.

Thanks

I have a 2000 Honda Goldwing 1500SE Lehman Trike

I want to replace the ujoints.

Where can i get instructions and the parts?

Thanks

I have a 2000 Honda Goldwing

lehman rear drum

anyone no the parts number for the Lehman rear drum..I have 2002 Goldwing...Thanks.

1999 Valkyrie w/Lehman trike.

Can anyone tell me where to look to find out what trike I have? The bike is a 99 Valkyrie. no idea what the trike is!Bad brakes so if I need shoes....?

And where can I find a raked triple tree for this thing?

Great resource

Thank you for posting, I just bought a 96 HD Ultra with Lehman conversion and will definitely be in touch if I find I need something. :goodjob:

2001 HD FXD Renegade Lehman Trike - in dire need of parts and information -

I have a 2001 FXD Harley Davidson Lehman trike (Renegade) and am in dire need of rear brake cylinders or rebuild kits for same. Any hope?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miner
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png