Lehman Trike Parts & Info Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How could I miss your Post ???

Jim, I have a 2010 Monarch II , 25th anniversary model. As I understand, it has drum brakes . Do you have any idea what these brakes are? I am assuming they are on off the shelf for some particular vehicle.

It should have Disc Brakes if the kit was manufactured after 2004. And, depending on when the kit was manufactured, Lehman produced 2 different brake systems for the Monarch II. The later system is an off-the-shelf (sorta) brake kit.:)

PARTS

i have decided to chime in with an announcement. Many lehman owners are having difficulty contacting the factory to get parts and or part numbers, answer to maintenance questions and general information on their lehman trike. Since the company is now under new ownership and many of the old employees have left, there is a lot of information that left as well. Many of the models prior to 2002 are unknown to the existing lehman company representatives and therefor the understanding of particular parts for these models is also missing.

I have been a lehman dealer since 1998 and have serviced and re-built models that date back to the mid-1980's. I also have a number of wear related new parts for these older dis-continued models as well as part numbers for the ones i don't stock.

Sir i have a 99 flhtcu with a lehman kit and searching for side cover parts.any help would be apreciated i live in texas and just wanting to get it back as new thanks in advance.in need for the screw that goes into the rubber groment.i have the groments coming but unable to find the screws

post a question or comment and i will do my best to solve your issues.

Thanks

sir i have a 99 flhtcu with a lehman kit and searching for side cover parts.any help would be apreciated i live in texas and just wanting to get it back as new thanks in advance.in need for the screw that goes into the rubber groment.i have the groments coming but unable to find the screws

sir i have a 99 flhtcu with a lehman kit and searching for side cover parts.any help would be apreciated i live in texas and just wanting to get it back as new thanks in advance.in need for the screw that goes into the rubber groment.i have the groments coming but unable to find the screws

How many do you need ? I have a few remaining and will check to see exact count tomorrow.

www.mjtrikes.com

I have around a dozen of these pins. They are $3.50 each. www.mjtrikes.com

Ok mate, I will give it a go, cant watch the video yet as i am at work, and everything is blocked. I will let you know how I get on. thanks for all your help.

Just a thought. If I put it into first keep the clutch engaged then into reverse, then into neutral would that work. or would I damage my gear box.

My Champion reverse crunches every time. Getting around that, bike is in neutral and not running. I put it in reverse, clutch pulled in, then start her up. Problem solved. Ken

PARTS

i had a 03 harley with the lehman kit on it and i totaled it out but didn't have enough insurance to cover the whole thing so i ate over $12,000. The insurance company told me to remove all the extras on it as they were just going to cover the basic 2 wheel bike. My question now is do you know of any one looking to purchase a few lehman parts or parts furnished by them? I have a lehman trike light bar for harley renegade by kuryakin painted black,

trailer hitch with ball, trailer wiring harness by kriss, i also have other items but they are harley accessories taken off before the conversion as well as after the crash. Any help getting these sold to take the edge off my stupidly for not checking my insurance coverage would be greatly appreciated

what else do you have.in need of some small parts

My Champion reverse crunches every time. Getting around that, bike is in neutral and not running. I put it in reverse, clutch pulled in, then start her up. Problem solved. Ken

This will solve the Crunch also.....

Put the motorcycle into 1st gear, then put it into Reverse, then shift out of first gear(N light).

You do all of this with the clutch disengaged (lever pulled in).

Voila....no Crunch

This will solve the Crunch also.....

Put the motorcycle into 1st gear, then put it into Reverse, then shift out of first gear(N light).

You do all of this with the clutch disengaged (lever pulled in).

Voila....no Crunch

This procedure is great if you do not have the cut off switch. If you have the cut off switch the feed for the neutral switch has to be on or the motor will be shut down when you put the gear selector into reverse. But like Jim said it does work on the ones without the cutoff switch.

Lehman Tramp Question

I have a Lehman Tramp (on a 2008 Suzuki C50). I'm constantly tweaking "Mist" and just ran across some pics of Tramps with pillion handles that are closer to the seat than the rack on mine. I never have a passenger, but prefer the looks of the close grab handles. Do you know if they are available at all anywhere? I was told you are the Lehman guru. :) ANY help would be appreciated!

Doof

New to Trike Talk, and do not know what I’m doing.

I have a 2008 Lehman Monarch II kit on a 2004 Goldwing, and need information on the kit.

first off I need information on brake parts for the kit. Next, ground clearance. Only 3 inches. Can this be increased. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks, John

I have a 2008 Lehman Monarch II kit on a 2004 Goldwing, and need information on the kit.

first off I need information on brake parts for the kit. Next, ground clearance. Only 3 inches. Can this be increased. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks, John

John, Welcome to Trike Talk from West Virginia.:wave4:

Plenty of info here for you on your specific issue.

Look it over and see ............:Shrug:

lehman trike trailer hitch

hello I just bought a 2002 honda gold wing with lehman trike only 1934 total miles on it, anyway it said it came with a trailer hitch but was not with the bike, owner has passed and wife know nothing, would like to know where i could purchase one thanks

Hello Lynn.. welcome to TrikeTalk! Congrats on your trike purchase!

Lee H. Man (Jim] is our resident Lehman expert. He drops by to check this forum every few days and might possibly be able to help you.

Are you in Henderson, Texas? If so, and if you are looking for a nice trailer to pull with your Lehman Post a note out here...I know of 2 very nice, reasonably priced trailers for sale here in Texas.

hello I just bought a 2002 honda gold wing with lehman trike only 1934 total miles on it, anyway it said it came with a trailer hitch but was not with the bike, owner has passed and wife know nothing, would like to know where i could purchase one thanks

Lynn, Welcome to Trike Talk from West Virginia.:wave4:

Lehman made 2 distinctively different conversions for the earlier GL1800 Goldwings.

One has a trunk lid that lays down (Monarch I) and the other has a trunk lid that raises up (Monarch II).

Which one do you have ?

Lynn, Welcome to Trike Talk from West Virginia.:wave4:

Lehman made 2 distinctively different conversions for the earlier GL1800 Goldwings.

One has a trunk ;id that lays down (Monarch I) and the other has a trunk lid that raises up (Monarch II).

Which one do you have ?

I have the monarch I trunk lays down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png