Lehman Trike Parts & Info Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
rear u joint

I have decided to chime in with an announcement. Many Lehman owners are having difficulty contacting the factory to get parts and or part numbers, answer to maintenance questions and general information on their Lehman Trike. Since the company is now under new ownership and many of the old employees have left, there is a lot of information that left as well. Many of the models prior to 2002 are unknown to the existing Lehman company representatives and therefor the understanding of particular parts for these models is also missing.

I have been a Lehman Dealer since 1998 and have serviced and re-built models that date back to the mid-1980's. I also have a number of wear related new parts for these older dis-continued models as well as part numbers for the ones I don't stock.

Post a question or comment and I will do my best to solve your issues.

Thanks

Jim

2002 Harley Davidson FLHTC Lehman Trike right side cover.

I have decided to chime in with an announcement. Many Lehman owners are having difficulty contacting the factory to get parts and or part numbers, answer to maintenance questions and general information on their Lehman Trike. Since the company is now under new ownership and many of the old employees have left, there is a lot of information that left as well. Many of the models prior to 2002 are unknown to the existing Lehman company representatives and therefor the understanding of particular parts for these models is also missing.

I have been a Lehman Dealer since 1998 and have serviced and re-built models that date back to the mid-1980's. I also have a number of wear related new parts for these older dis-continued models as well as part numbers for the ones I don't stock.

Post a question or comment and I will do my best to solve your issues.

Thanks

I'm looking for a side cover for a 2002 Harley Davidson FLHTC Lehman Trike. Lehman says they don't make them anymore.

I'm looking for a side cover for a 2002 Harley Davidson FLHTC Lehman Trike. Lehman says they don't make them anymore.

Lehman made two different style side covers for the Renegade conversion. There was a 2 piece cover that had a removable front portion on the earlier Renegades and then they used a 1 piece cover (lovingly referred to as Elephant Ear). Later years they used the stock cover. Which side do you need and what kind do you have ???

Hi

I need an axle bearing for right side axle.

Do you have those and how much are they?

Lehman was developing new drive axles and brake systems between 2009 and 2013. The model you have may have had 2 of the 3 styles. If you can attach a picture of the axle housing, or a picture of the axle removed I might be able to help. PM sent

Lehman made two different style side covers for the Renegade conversion. There was a 2 piece cover that had a removable front portion on the earlier Renegades and then they used a 1 piece cover (lovingly referred to as Elephant Ear). Later years they used the stock cover. Which side do you need and what kind do you have ???

View attachment 49300View attachment 49301

Will these wheels interchange with 1500 goldwing

what is price of 9 spoke Grand National

Congratulation on the Tee Shirt win !:clapping:

The wheel hub (2 piece) would have to be machined to accept your speedometer drive and bearings. The hub might be a couple hundred dollars and would need a donor wheel doing the machining.

They make a nice dressup kit for the GL1500 front wheel that I have used that closely matches the GN (9 spoke) wheel.

http://wingstuff.com/products/19-ch...es?context=gold_wing_gl1500-wheel_accessories

Thanks, not many things in life are FREE!

Thanks for quick response. Have seen the Lazer Accent Spokes. They look great with Tri Color Ring Of Fire. That sounds like my best option Have a great day

Trying to find parts for Lehman Monarch II

I've got a 2008 Goldwing 1800 with the Lehman Monarch II trike kit. Any ideas on where to get parts for the rear axle, need park brakes, axle bearings, disc brake pads, and seals.

I've got a 2008 Goldwing 1800 with the Lehman Monarch II trike kit. Any ideas on where to get parts for the rear axle, need park brakes, axle bearings, disc brake pads, and seals.

Welcome to Trike-Talk ...:wave4:Hill i can't help you on the parts you need, But i'm sure someone will chime in with the help you need.....Again Welcome......:wave4:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png