Lets Wake This Up!!!

The title says, "Lets Wake This Up!!" and so I have. :rofl:

The right temperatures make some of us feel better, it's hot I hide inside and if its cool and breezy I'm outside. My friends are bidding on a school bus to build their RV and travel, he said we'd be happy to move you up north just for fuel costs and to get out of NM. There's an RV park not too far from the apartment complex and they can spend summer in Wyoming and when the first snowflake flies head back home.

Great news for a change :clapping: you will be a wyomingite before you know it ! Pack those bags .

I'll probably start boxing up stuff I don't use.

The apartment complex is 16 units and one for the resident manager, 15 for rent. The manger is a really nice individual and the day I spoke with her she was buying plants and flags for the tenants, each tenant gets a barrel for plants. Where I currently live they had the tenants remove everything or maintenance would confiscate it. The community helps the seniors, the bus is free to seniors who bank at two banks locally owned and if you shop at Ridley's, Albertson's and Walmart.

The apartment is larger than the one I'm in now and everything is included in the rent except cable that's $32.00 extra. The kitchen is open and I can put the table and chairs in it and I can order furniture as I go along.

:clapping:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png