Looking for a few more vendors - Deadwood 3 Wheeler Motorcycle Rally

Reaction score
Looking for a few more vendors - Deadwood 3 Wheeler Motorcycle Rally

Hey everyone: Just wanted to give an update on the D3WR being held in Deadwood SD July 16-19. We have 311 people registered riding in on over 200 trikes - all makes and models. If you want to still register contact me at teresas@firstgold.com or call 1-800-274-1876 ext. 1102. We are looking for a few more vendors - no vending fee but vendors need to contact me for specifics.
Info on Website at www.d3wr.com.

I hope this happens next year as well. This year we will be on a trip from ND to Niagara Falls with 6 other bikes during the July time frame for the rally.

Just got back from a 4 day weekend in the Black Hills. Our local chapter of HOG has a "Needles Run" every June, this being the 6th time my wife and I have been on the trip. The ride is normally Friday, Saturday and Sunday but I lead a small group of three other bikes down from Jamestown to Wall on Thursday. Rode thru the SD Badlands National Park on Friday then up to Rapid City with a stop at Black Hills Harley Davidson. Both the Badlands and BHHD are a must see if you're in the area. We stayed in Deadwood at Deadwood Station which is on the hill above First Gold. Did have breakfast at First Gold on Saturday and Sunday. They have a great breakfast buffet with made to order eggs or omelets. Their manager talked to our HOG Director and a couple of us about doing our ride there next year. This year our group stayed at Deadwood Station, had our Friday night banquet at Pizza Lab in Central City (between Deadwood and Lead) and our breakfasts at First Gold so it would be nice to do it all in one place next time.

Sturgis Rally stuff is everywhere! We saw it in stores in Wall, Sturgis, Deadwood, Hill City and Keystone. On Saturday we rode the Nemo Road for the first time which is a very nice ride. Then again all the roads in the Black Hills are nice rides.

2011 Merlot and Black TG

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png