New to Trikes. Mine 15 TriGlide. Wifes 97 HD Heritage Champion

Jun 19, 2015
Tulsa, Ok USA
New to Trikes. Mine 15 TriGlide. Wifes 97 HD Heritage Champion

Just found this site. Plan to read through as much as I can. I just switched from 06 Road King with Side Car to TriGlide. Similar, but yet different. Did the Side car thing for my sister who couldn't get up on the back but I could help her into the sidecar. Sadly she passed about three years ago. Wife has Bad knee so we are completing a 97 Heritage Champion Kit today 19 June. We will to be in Sturgis this year at Hog Heaven. Would love to see if they are going to do Trike Tuesday again so we can participate.

Welcome to the gang ... when you get a little acclimated to this sight, maybe post some pics of both rides ... we do love pics here.

Also, there is the D3W going on in July ... Deadwood trick rally, might be some thing to look into for next year ... or maybe this ... :D

Thanks, Wife is really excited to get back on the road with her bike. I will put some pics on. Her Trike is a dedication bike. It was the HD I taught my son to ride but sadly he passed away in 01. Her Trike is called the Tazmanian Angle (son was nicknamed Taz) Lots of one off items including artwork and shifter Derby cover and windsheild. Champion did the Gold lettering on the back of the body with TAZMANIAN ANGEL at no cost. Last night she sat on it making vroom vroom noises. Wiring will be done today and we will be practicing tomorrow.

Thanks, Wife is really excited to get back on the road with her bike. I will put some pics on. Her Trike is a dedication bike. It was the HD I taught my son to ride but sadly he passed away in 01. Her Trike is called the Tazmanian Angle (son was nicknamed Taz) Lots of one off items including artwork and shifter Derby cover and windsheild. Champion did the Gold lettering on the back of the body with TAZMANIAN ANGEL at no cost. Last night she sat on it making vroom vroom noises. Wiring will be done today and we will be practicing tomorrow.

Sorry for your loss ... no parent should ever outlive their children ... but her trike will make a fine memorial to him.

Welcome from Sweet Home! Nice story for the wife's trike. Know it's been a while but, still sorry for your loss. Children are meant to out live their parents.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png