Ride of my lifetime

I worked in Alaska back in the 70s, wonderful place. I would love to go back on my trike! About 10 years ago I planned a fly and ride trip there but my wife broke her ankle and we never did go. You will love it. Have a great trip and ride safe!

Sunman

Artic Circle

I've ridden to Alaska twice. Once in 2012 and again in 2014.The first trip we rode up the Hull road to the Artic Circle. It was a ride I will never forget. Both trips were from Ohio and 11,000 miles. Enjoy your ride, you will never forget it. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

Pictures

Well we are well on our way. Crossed into Canada today. We are staying about 80 miles South of Calvary. Plan to do Banff to Jasper tomorrow.
Already hace done the South Dakota Badlands, MT Rushmore, Crazyhorse, The Iron Mountain trail, Needlrs highway, Spearfisf Canyon, Devils Tower, Battle of the Little Bighorn, Beartooth, Northern Yellowstone and The Ride to the Sun in Glacier. It has been wonderful.

I bought a Apple Laptop to stay in contact with work and to download pictues to this thread but hven't got it figured out yet. I'm not familiar with the Apple operating system.Maybe I should have stayed with a PC.

Well we are well on our way. Crossed into Canada today. We are staying about 80 miles South of Calvary. Plan to do Banff to Jasper tomorrow.
Already hace done the South Dakota Badlands, MT Rushmore, Crazyhorse, The Iron Mountain trail, Needlrs highway, Spearfisf Canyon, Devils Tower, Battle of the Little Bighorn, Beartooth, Northern Yellowstone and The Ride to the Sun in Glacier. It has been wonderful.
I bought a Apple Laptop to stay in contact with work and to download pictues to this thread but hven't got it figured out yet. I'm not familiar with the Apple operating system.Maybe I should have stayed with a PC.

Heck, an ipad would have done a lot of what you want.

This is looking to be one of the best trips ever. Maybe one day, our family will be able to do the same. I've got a few years before that can happen though.

Nine and counting...

Wow, you've already hit some of the best riding there is! Know you gotta be having a blast.

Banff to Jasper is amazing. Have fun, and take lots of pics!

Kevin

Meeting

Shoot me a PM when you get to PG, I'll buy you a coffee, or beer, or................:)
We got into Prince George late last night and didn't get your invite until then. No Wifi the night before. We are planning on having the local Harley shop do service on the way back through. I will contact you then. Thanks again.

Icefield Highway

IMG_0190.jpgWhen we pulled into Missoula Friday afternoon it was 100 degrees. When we left Fort McCloud Sunday morning it was misting and 55 degrees. Both are out of my comfort range.
Sunday morning we visited the Smashing Heads Buffalo Jump. Indians before they had horses would herd the Buffalo near the cliff then scare them creating a stampede. The Buffalo would end up falling over the cliff and the Indians would use the meat to sustain them through the winter. Very intersting and very well run by the Blackfoot Indian Tribe.
Didn't get to start through Banff and Jasper until Monday. Absolutely stunning.I think this is to this point the most scenic ride I have ever been on.
It's been 49 years since I have been in Canada. Can not say how impressed I am with how clean it is. People here put there trash in trash containers instead of just throwing it out the window. The people have been very helpful and friendly. If I was younger I would think about living here.

This picure was taken on the Beartooth. I think I am getting picture posting figured out.

Glad you are having a good time. I agree about Canada. This is my 3rd trip to the country and I agre they keep it clean. They are super friendly and they even return their shopping carts to the corral or store. Been in 5 store lots no carts left around.

Arctic Circle

We are having a great time. A little over 5500 miles on the bikes. We are in Fairbanks and had both bikes serviced. Tomorrow we plan to make the run to the Arctic Circle.
I had hoped to post often with pictures but still haven't figured out how to reduce the size of the picture on this Apple computer. Maybe I should have stayed with a PC. Also Wifi was not available in some of the Motels we stayed in.
If anyone is using some photo editing for an Apple would like to here from you.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astrocreep

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astrocreep
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png