An Open Invitation From Venturerider.org

May 23, 2013
Arcade, NY USA
It is once again time for the annual Western New York Regional Rally and we would like to extend an invitation to Trike Talk members to join us in the festivities! There are a few VR members who are members here as well so that's why you are welcome to attend no matter what you ride! Heck, our founder even bought a Harley last year!!

There is no registration fee, just the cost of the dinner on Friday. It is a great time for all!! Here's the link to the information...

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?93369-2015-wny-mini-rally-itinerary

If you are interested in coming just sign up here on this thread and I will transfer the info as I am one of the committee members. Help us make this year the biggest ever!!!

Dang it, I just booked flights for CA......will need to double check vacation balance..may just join the party..:pepper:
Certainly hope you can make it! If you can make it either post here or PM me as to whether or not you will be attending the Dinner Friday and/or the BBQ Saturday as we need an accurate headcount!

Larry, I assume you signed up on the calendar on VR...

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png