Prayers Please for Mitzie...

Good thoughts and prayers on the way! I want to see Mitzi back on that recumbent, ziping around giving you a run for your money Skuut!!!

Last edited:
Never having met you, but seeing all the wonderful posts by you and the positive replies from many other about yourself and Mitzi. I feel like I know you both, Pam and I have her in our prayers. As many have said the PT is the key, I know my knee was replaces 17 years ago. My Dr. said the first month is hell and then every day it gets better, he was soo right.

Again the best to both of you, God will help both of you.
Tom

Good thoughts and prayers on the way! I want to see Mitzi back on that recumbent, ziping around giving you a run for your money Skuut!!!

Thank You Big Dog.....ThumbUp

- - - Updated - - -

Never having met you, but seeing all the wonderful posts by you and the positive replies from many other about yourself and Mitzi. I feel like I know you both, Pam and I have her in our prayers. As many have said the PT is the key, I know my knee was replaces 17 years ago. My Dr. said the first month is hell and then every day it gets better, he was soo right.

Again the best to both of you, God will help both of you.
Tom

Thank You Tom.....ThumbUp

Knee replacement

Amen on GOD performing the miracle. The doctors create the surgery, GOD creates the miracle.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

The key to a speedy recover is rehab, Been there done that.

SKUUTER you and Mitzie will be in our thoughts and prayers. Vicki has had both of hers replaced without a hitch. By day ten, on both knees, she was driving herself to therapy.
Give her our best and we'll see you in September.

Prayers on the way for Mitzie. I had bilateral hip replacement done 20 years ago they told me they would last 10-12 years they are still working well

Amen on GOD performing the miracle. The doctors create the surgery, GOD creates the miracle.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

The key to a speedy recover is rehab, Been there done that.

Thanks Jerry.....ThumbUp

- - - Updated - - -

SKUUTER you and Mitzie will be in our thoughts and prayers. Vicki has had both of hers replaced without a hitch. By day ten, on both knees, she was driving herself to therapy.
Give her our best and we'll see you in September.

Thanks Keith, We're hoping for the same kind of results......ThumbUp

- - - Updated - - -

Prayers on the way for Mitzie. I had bilateral hip replacement done 20 years ago they told me they would last 10-12 years they are still working well

Thanks snowman......ThumbUp

Prayers out for a good result for Mitzie and that the doctors have a sure and skilled hand in the operation.

My dad had both knees replaced in 1989. The strangest question he was asked was if he was Catholic. :Shrug: Doctor asked because Dad was told he couldn't kneel anymore. Wasn't a problem as he wasn't Catholic, but he did the PT and exercises as directed and he was playing golf in 2 1/2 months and was skating in an "Old Timers" (he was 64, some players were as young as 30) college hockey game in 4 months.

Mitzie will be in our thoughts and prayers
mike and connie
ps.
I should add I've had one and connie had both at once -no troubles I feel sure that will be Mitzie's results as well

Prayers out for a good result for Mitzie and that the doctors have a sure and skilled hand in the operation.

My dad had both knees replaced in 1989. The strangest question he was asked was if he was Catholic. :Shrug: Doctor asked because Dad was told he couldn't kneel anymore. Wasn't a problem as he wasn't Catholic, but he did the PT and exercises as directed and he was playing golf in 2 1/2 months and was skating in an "Old Timers" (he was 64, some players were as young as 30) college hockey game in 4 months.

Thanks Buddy.....ThumbUp

- - - Updated - - -

Mitzie will be in our thoughts and prayers
mike and connie
ps.
I should add I've had one and connie had both at once -no troubles I feel sure that will be Mitzie's results as well

Thanks irmagoo.....ThumbUp

We head to Franklin, Tennessee later Today. Mitzie has Her Knee Replacement Surgery in the morning. We have to be at the Hospital by 5:00 am...Thanks for the Thoughts and Prayers...ThumbUp

We head to Franklin, Tennessee later Today. Mitzie has Her Knee Replacement Surgery in the morning. We have to be at the Hospital by 5:00 am...Thanks for the Thoughts and Prayers...ThumbUp

You got it skuuter! Tell Mitzie we are thinking of her. Keep us in the know on how everything goes...

Hang in there Skuuter and Mitzi. They will have her up and walking just a few hours after they are done. Thats scary but they say its best to get going right away. Rehab rehab rehab is the secret to success. Good luck waiting to hear the out come.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png