Late nighters---unite!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

consitter

Bob's Curmudgeon Apprentice
Jun 13, 2015
Ashland, KY
I'm talking about folks who are nite owls on the forum. If you're out there and want to chat, let's make this the place. And it doesn't have to be limited to trikes. We can talk about anything the mods don't kick us out for. :p

Normally, I'm here from 12am eastern to 7:30am eastern Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Anybody wanting to take up slack on my days off, feel free.

Yeah, I'm lonely. I'm taking a shot in the dark. :D

Later,
Scott

I'm talking about folks who are nite owls on the forum. If you're out there and want to chat, let's make this the place. And it doesn't have to be limited to trikes. We can talk about anything the mods don't kick us out for. :p
Normally, I'm here from 12am eastern to 7:30am eastern Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Anybody wanting to take up slack on my days off, feel free.
Yeah, I'm lonely. I'm taking a shot in the dark. :D
Later,
Scott

Sherry and I are both Nite Owls too,sometimes not going to bed till 0500,on my days off.

Sherry is already retired and I will be also,in December. I've worked rotating shifts for over 41yrs.

Congrats on the retirements! You've both earned it.

I've got less than 9 years until they kick me out (mando retirement at 57). It won't be as long as it has been. Truthfully, it seems like yesterday that I started my job, and it's been over 12 years.

My posts aren't rotating (by choice and necessity). I'm all midnights.

- - - Updated - - -

Clint, I know I'm making a bad assumption here, but I'm guessing your avatar is the rear end of your trike?

If so, I've GOTTA see what the rest of it looks like. If you would either post something or give me a link, I'd appreciate it.

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind...saw the pics on your profile. That thing if freaking awesome!! I'll bet it will fly off the face of the earth when you roll into the throttle!

Who came up with that idea, and how many shows have you won???

Hi guys,
I work midnight til 7am (7 nights a week most of the time). Have a few busy periods but also get some TT time.

Dennis
Good deal! I got a little busy last night, or I would've checked back. See you tonight hopefully!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm here a lot in the wee hours ... but insomnia is not all bad ... :D
Sounds like it's good for me. ThumbUp

I'm much more of an early riser than late nighter. Up at the crack of dawn. Spring/summer I have a Cardinal that I call 5 o'clock Charlie as he wakes me every morning right around 5 am with his singing.

I'm much more of an early riser than late nighter. Up at the crack of dawn. Spring/summer I have a Cardinal that I call 5 o'clock Charlie as he wakes me every morning right around 5 am with his singing.

It's all good. I'm here until 7:30 eastern usually. However, I'm taking annual leave for the next 2 weeks. Might be here every once in a while to save some leave though. We'll see.

Other than control Hacks didn't have internet access when I retired. Made for some long MW's!

I'm right there with you. We didn't get 'full' access until late '05, and then it's not really full access. Just glad to have some. There's very few forums we can get on. This just happens to be one of them.

Must be fate, or something.

Guess what? Yup it's late night...

And here I am to host this thread. All chatters welcome!!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah--anybody can join in and 'talk' to whoever you please--about whatever you please. This thread isn't just about me...

But if it goes anywhere, it'll keep me occupied. ThumbUp

Back from vacation. Drank a sugar free rock star, so I'm wired...

Anybody out there to chat??

- - - Updated - - -

Went camping at a local lake for 8 days during our vacation. Missed the TG terribly. First thing I did once we got the camper parked in the driveway was get out and take a short ride.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the camping trip, even though it was way hot, and rained on 5 of the days we were there. It reminded me of vacationing in Florida, even though we were in West Virginia. The last three days, the oppressive humidity went down, and we could stand to ride our bicycles. I pull my 11 year old special needs daughter in a Wike trailer.

Don't think I'm a hero for doing it, once it gets rolling, it's really easy--even on hills. It doesn't feel like I'm pulling a 80 lb kid in a 45 lb trailer. She loves it, and laughs constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png