• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Late nighters---unite!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We stay up watching tv almost every night until around 2 am.
My computer is just under the tv in the bed room so It's easy to do both.

We stay up watching tv almost every night until around 2 am.
My computer is just under the tv in the bed room so It's easy to do both.

And of course I've missed you...post on this thread anytime you're on late. I'll set it so it alerts me.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to say...

Today (well yesterday technically), I had the 1000 mile service done on the TG. While doing that, if you buy certain items, they will do the labor for free. I had them put on windshield bags and a cup holder. Not anything labor intensive, but there was some kind of rubber seal that has to be put around the fairing because of the windshield bag installation.

Also, since they installed it, the work will fall under the 2 year bike warranty. That ain't too bad I reckon. Better than a sock in the nose, as my dad always used to say.

Thunder creek in Chattanooga has sells like that.
.Different things They have a sign that says get free installation when you buy certain parts

Thunder creek in Chattanooga has sells like that.
.Different things They have a sign that says get free installation when you buy certain parts

At my dealership, it's stuff like grips, footpegs and floorboards, windshield bags, and a couple of other small items.

When its time to pull the cam chest to inspect the tensioners is when I change cams if thats who I use. Nocost for pulling them that way. Usually around $50 extra. This is labor only.

When its time to pull the cam chest to inspect the tensioners is when I change cams if thats who I use. Nocost for pulling them that way. Usually around $50 extra. This is labor only.

Hmmm. That's a great idea. I'll have to remember that. Thanks!

Didn't realize there are quite a few night owls here. Personally, I can get by with 3 or 4 hours of sleep at night and an afternoon nap. Mornings are a good time to get things done around the house.

Usually make one or two posts on this board late night (or early morning). Welcome another Monday!

Didn't realize there are quite a few night owls here. Personally, I can get by with 3 or 4 hours of sleep at night and an afternoon nap. Mornings are a good time to get things done around the house.

Usually make one or two posts on this board late night (or early morning). Welcome another Monday!

Yup. Except Monday is my Thursday, if that makes any sense to you. And tomorrow is going to be fairly sleepless for me, because we are having a pool put in.

It's yet another 'Friday' for me.

Another day closer to retirement.

Countdown to June 30, 2024...

It is 3255 days, 0 hours, 2 minutes, 15 seconds (as of this post anyhow. :D

That may be a pretty big number or it might sail right by, depending on the kind of work you do and how well you like your work.

I was the same way before retirement, then when the time came, I needed something to do so now it's volunteer work a couple of days a week.

However, I do manage to get a ride into the schedule almost every day.

That may be a pretty big number or it might sail right by, depending on the kind of work you do and how well you like your work.

I was the same way before retirement, then when the time came, I needed something to do so now it's volunteer work a couple of days a week.

However, I do manage to get a ride into the schedule almost every day.

I have a pretty easy job that I like. I would like to work longer than that, but that is when I am mandatoried out.

I was in the shop late last night doing a project. Made a set of cvo baffles for the freewheeler. Big difference. Sounds fantastic.

I know what you mean. Before retiring i dreaded the first day back.
I worked 4 days off ⚂. Over time was always at night. The bosses has to have their 3 days off.
I do miss working a lot at times.

I'm a little scared of retirement. I'm forced to at such a young age (57), but too old to get another decent job. I'll be drawing retirement, but all combined it'll only be about 50% of what I'm making working.

I'll try to find something extra to do to make up the difference, even if it's just pushing a broom.

I didnt have a choice. So I have been making tbe best of it. Pick up some change sometimes.
Don't look for anything, i just take advantage when I get a chance

I've started picking up overtime now because I want to pay off as much of our bills as I can before I retire. I've got 8 years and some change left, but still have 19 on our mortgage.

And stupidly I keep buying new trucks, cars....and a trike. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png