Late nighters---unite!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure did.
Big difference, the sound is better than i expected.
Gained some mid range power. It was running a shade rich, the open baffels leaned just a hair. Gained 3 mpg

Dang...that was better than what you had hoped for, if I remember right.

Sorry it has taken me so long to answer, I got locked out of my computer for an hour, for some reason or other.

we finishing up a movie then going to bed I reckon.
Every one that hears asks what exhaust I have.
The first one was a pain to do. Wasn't what to use. Could not find a hole saw that would work. Plus HD's sloppy welds but the second one took 30 minutes to do. I had several assortments of machine bits to use and finally found the right one.
Being retired can keep you to busy at times. It's summer cleaning here, out side stuff. Power washing and fixing well house, eating good hot fresh hot peppers and matters.

Just had a 15x30 pool put in. Got a feeling that's going to be a big job just to keep clean. Wife wanted it, wife got it.:Shrug:

Not much...but I've been pre-occupied. I'm sure you're gone by now.

You enjoying that conversion?

Nahh,just surfing around and trying to stay awake. I'm losing that battle badly so I think I'm going to turn in for the night.
Catch ya'll tomorrow.

Anyone hanging around
Yup. I'm here. Tried viewing your video on the other thread and it wouldn't come through for me. Of course it was over an iphone so who knows. I can't view any videos over the gov't computer I'm on now. :(

My goal for the night is to post something funny enough that they spit there drink on their computer screen--laptop--ipad--whatever.

:qpnmt:

Check out this video I did. a Sound bite of the fulsac cvo baffles.
Found a camera I got the wife but she never used it saying it was to hard to use. It is a ION video camera for sport. A cheap version of the Hero3 but only $59

https://www.youtube.com/audio?video_referrer=watch&v=86HllaZLIqE
Hope the link works. I tagged it as public

- - - Updated - - -

Might have to be careful then. Done had to replace one key board for the Alienware. Easy to use but does so much. Even takes 2 usb ports same as the mouse. But lightening fast

Dirtdobber--I don't know many people that use that term. In fact, I haven't heard it in 30 years or more. Of course I know what they are...skinny wasps that make a long skinny nest (usually on the inside of a barn wall) made out of dried mud. I've also heard them called Muddobbers.

Our once a year trip is coming up and due to raising costs and school starting we may have to cut it real short this year.
We ride to the Cherokee reservation in OK and take 3 days coming back. This year it will only the second leg of the trip then back home.
We ride with the Cherokee Indians removal ride, Brothers in the wind.
I am real disappointed. I have been going to OK for 15 years and never missed one, 11 of those years I rode on the Trail Of tears ride from Chattanooga, tn to OK. Bill retired so we ride with the brothers now.

I was looking forward to riding the trike all the way to see home much stress it really removed.

- - - Updated - - -

I worked for the Alabama department of corrections and all the inmates called me dirtdobber, I was the landscaper and always in the dirt.
The new commissioner made a few changes so that ended that. I have a lot of metal holding me together and still one bullet and shrapnel. Could not pass the security detector.

Don't forget to check out the video

Our once a year trip is coming up and due to raising costs and school starting we may have to cut it real short this year.
We ride to the Cherokee reservation in OK and take 3 days coming back. This year it will only the second leg of the trip then back home.
I am real disappointed. I have been going to OK for 15 years and never missed one, 11 of those years I rode on the Trail Of tears ride from Chattanooga, tn to OK. Bill retired so we ride with the brothers now.

I was looking forward to riding the trike all the way to see home much stress it really removed.

I hope you get something special out of it, more so than usual because you are having to sacrifice part of your ride.

Oh yeah...still can't view (or hear) the video. :confused: Reckon my youtube is stupid or something.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I worked for the Alabama department of corrections and all the inmates called me dirtdobber, I was the landscaper and always in the dirt.
The new commissioner made a few changes so that ended that. I have a lot of metal holding me together and still one bullet and shrapnel. Could not pass the security detector.

Don't forget to check out the video

I reckon you can tell from my handle that I work at a prison. I work for the feds. In fact, I'm typing from work right now.

I've got a little over 8 years until I reach mandatory retirement age...and I plan on working until they turn me away from the sallyport.

Cool.
I have a riding buddy that is a ABI. Don't talk much but if you ask home something it is short but to the point.
I told him he needs to ride more so he can get some of the stress off of him.

I'm medically retired Army.

Are you signed in? I had to sign in again to watch it and had to make a change for the audio.

Cool.
I have a riding buddy that is a ABI. Don't talk much but if you ask home something it is short but to the point.

I work in a low. Not much stress here. Just try to keep my awareness up, so I won't get complacent.

I'm confused...you DID work for Alabama dept of corrections, right? In addition, you are retired Army?

- - - Updated - - -

Cool.

Are you signed in? I had to sign in again to watch it and had to make a change for the audio.

Yep. I'm signed in. Who knows. I'll try it from my ipad in the morning when I get home.

It is odd you mentioned where you work.
A friend of mine, we claim her as kin, Her daughter (15 years old) for some unknown reason sent some photos of herself nude to some friends.
I checked the law in the most part but it looks like she could get a sex offence.
I really hate that for her.
She knew better at her age.

I retired early because of some rockets that messed me up. I went to school as long as I could then did some work. Horticulture has always been a hobby of mine for a long time. I do live in a farming community and was pretty much raised on a tractor.
Any way, That is where I got my certificate for land scaping as well as many more. Green house management, nursery and greens management.
I also tool some classes in air cooled engines, motorcycles, and metal lurgy. I love working with metal and that was what I really wanted to do. When you are forced into a early retirement in a area that you truly enjoy it's hard to replace it. That is why I was trying different trades. As I knew it would happen my wounds put me out of work very early, in my late 30's. I am unable to do much but I can still do a lot as long as I take my time. I have to take a break every 30 minutes now.

It is odd you mentioned where you work.
A friend of mine, we claim her as kin, Her daughter (15 years old) for some unknown reason sent some photos of herself nude to some friends.
I checked the law in the most part but it looks like she could get a sex offence.
I really hate that for her.
She knew better at her age.

Surely to god they will sweep that under the rug since she's a juvenile. In any event, if it's a misdemeanor it can't follow her after she turns 18. That goes nationwide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png