Late nighters---unite!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a Roku. The possibilities are darn near endless. From movies to tv shows to cartoons for the kids. In some cases they will even show the present season of TV shows. It's making me think of cancelling our satellite.

Good grief, skuuter! Are you an insomniac? I understand consitter and a few others being up all night because of their jobs.

I only sleep 3 to 4 hours a night and get up at 3am :Coffee: (to go pee) then get online for awhile until the news comes on TV.

Just how many of us are online in the wee hours of the morning do you suppose? I'll try to remember to check the stats tomorrow morning. :Meds:

Raced Karts, Motorcycles, Stock Cars, Bicycles, and R/C Cars most of my Life...got used to having to be up and on the road to "somewhere" all the time. Still my "normal"...about 4 to 5 hours sleep all my life....;)...ThumbUp

Raced Karts, Motorcycles, Stock Cars, Bicycles, and R/C Cars most of my Life...got used to having to be up and on the road to "somewhere" all the time. Still my "normal"...about 4 to 5 hours sleep all my life....;)...ThumbUp

Hi skuuter, I'm Scott. Nice to see you on the late nite thread!

I just want to say that since I've bought this TG I've had some of the most enjoyable riding of my life (and I've been riding now for over 40 years). Took some getting used to, because it was totally against every principle of riding that I knew.

But after getting through some of the learning curve, I'm finally mostly comfortable, and I know what my, and the bike's, limitations are. What is making it enjoyable? Getting to take my daughters (especially my special needs daughter), and my wife on rides.

Been married for 19 years, and my wife would never take rides with me. With the TG, that has changed. She says she 'feels safe' riding on it with me.

Who'da thunk one extra wheel would make that much difference? :)

I need more people here at night to chat with. You know, not wishing insomnia on anybody, or anything like that...:vxtyaq:

Does seem strange. There are usually 500 or so members logged in all night long. Of course, they may not be actively viewing these forums.

Glad to hear you are enjoying the TG and that your wife enjoys riding with you.

Does seem strange. There are usually 500 or so members logged in all night long. Of course, they may not be actively viewing these forums.

Glad to hear you are enjoying the TG and that your wife enjoys riding with you.

Yep, I see lots of names but hear from few, if any.

Worked in the shop for quiet some time tonight. A budy had a chrome vertical trailer hitch and wanted it horzional. Got that done. Then made a camera mount for the Goldwing, ION camera. Got it done. They will be dry in the morning. I really enjoy working with metal and wood to. I pick up every scrap I can find. You would be surprised what you can find if you pay attention

Worked in the shop for quiet some time tonight. A budy had a chrome vertical trailer hitch and wanted it horzional. Got that done. Then made a camera mount for the Goldwing, ION camera. Got it done. They will be dry in the morning. I really enjoy working with metal and wood to. I pick up every scrap I can find. You would be surprised what you can find if you pay attention
I wish I had the ability to work on stuff. I have a hard time even following simple directions. I envy you.

Since i had to retire early I went to school.
I took metallurgy and air cooled engine repair, motorcycles, and horticulture.
Certified welder and fabucator.
On way to hospital. I have either a spyder bite or a infection.

At the ER and it appears they dont know what it is. They are taking samples of it and will drain the wound. Very uncomfortable. Oh well, guess we will know in time

I hope it's not ... had that in my knee a few years back ... 7 days in the hospital with IV antibiotics. Infection went away fairly quickly ... took about a year to get my pizzaz back.

I'll keep you in my prayers.

Thank you
I caught it early, being retired recon helps you to notice things.
The itching is gone as well as the pain.
Things of this order usually doesn't do much, I have a high metabolism. I couldn't gain weight if I tried. Which I have tried a few times.
Hopefully the antibiotics and my high metabolism will take care of it.

A staph infection might be what you hope for, especially if it's in the stead of a bite from a brown recluse. One bit my father-in-law (FIL for short from this point on) on the head. It became necrotic, and actually rotted out some of the bone in his skull before they finally knew what to give him for treatment. That was 20+ years ago, and to this day, he has an indention in the spot a little bigger than a quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png