Trike Lift

Jul 15, 2015
Huntington Beach, Ca
A friend of mine has a professional motorcycle lift at his shop that he uses to work on his 2013 Ultra Limited. I am sure it would handle the weight of a trike, but I don't think the table is wide enough to safely hold the rear wheels. So I was poking around and googled lifts for three wheeled motorcycles and came across
J & S Jacks and their trike lifts.

They offer a foot pump operated lift and an air lift. Once up on the lift you can move the trike around the garage, butr what is even more impressive is the guy gets up onto the trike WHILE it is in the lift.

Does anyone have any experience using/owning a J & S Jack?

I have a pitbull that I used for the Road King...Have had no reason for a lift on the Tri Glide...oil pan fits under it and everything is at my fingertips...guess I should get it out and sell it...has been sitting over a year...

A friend of mine has a professional motorcycle lift at his shop that he uses to work on his 2013 Ultra Limited. I am sure it would handle the weight of a trike, but I don't think the table is wide enough to safely hold the rear wheels. So I was poking around and googled lifts for three wheeled motorcycles and came across

They offer a foot pump operated lift and an air lift. Once up on the lift you can move the trike around the garage, butr what is even more impressive is the guy gets up onto the trike WHILE it is in the lift.

I have the J & S jack and am very pleased with its performance as advertised. It is very sturdy and very easy to operate.

Yep,K&L Supply sells great drive-on lifts for bike and trikes. A lot of shops use them.

I've considered a J&S jack for our trike but am not sure if it would clear our exhaust.

I have one works great

I have the J&S lift. Heavy SOB. Very rugged. Works well. I only use it to change the rear wheels - twice a year - I have summer wheels/tires and a set of winter wheels/tires. If I didn't have those I wouldn't need a lift.

I took a 4X4 board and cut it 17 inches, 3 X's and just jack up your trike, and place one board under each wheel............ this will lift it up 4 additional inches, enough to work under it, and it keeps it level...........(so now I have 3 sections cut at 17inches) enough to place under the three wheels....

High enough to work under it, to change oil and filter or any other detailed service jobs you need to do............ It's also much easier to wax it as well, now it's level, so your not bending over

Ronnie

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazybiker 46

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazybiker 46
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png